What's new in Northlake

What's new in Northlake

Posted in the Northlake Forum

“www.dukesblotter .com”

Since: Jun 12

Northlake, IL

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Any information I developed concerning Northlake is here.

http://www.dukesblotter.com/2012/09/heard-aro...

Northlake:

- Finance Director Bill Kabler was fired (finally) last week. No one is saying why and sources are in the dark at this time.
* One can speculate if Northlake will now find out where the stolen $100,000.00 from June of 2011 went to.
* Kabler was, in my opinion, a snake. He was the "Hi, how are you? Let me stick this knife up your a$$" kind of person. I know, I felt the knife a few times thanks to him.

- The Chicago Tribune reported that Wolf-Ridge Condos had about 20 vacancies?? Last I heard they had about 25% occupancy. Interesting.
* They neglected to mention the cities purchase of Rhodes Manor Apartments and changing the name to Creekside Manor. Another waste of tax payer money to go along the numerous lots around town that are sitting empty after being purchased by the city (just look at Roy and Armitage).

- The city failed to recognize Patriot Day on September 11 by NOT lowering the United States Flags to half staff as called for in the presidential proclamation issued by President Obama. The proclamation has been issued ever since 2008 when President George Bush issued it. So, it is not like this was something new.
* I sent the city an email and Mayor Sherwin said "Thank you for pointing it out. We'll make a note of it for next year".
* I am positive every first responder and the family members of the victims are thankful you will "make a note of it for next year."
* Northlake's disrespect for the flag is nothing new, as all one needs to do is visit this YOUTUBE (
) video to see what they tried to do to our police uniforms.
* Removal of the flag from the police uniform has been accomplished through intimidation by Chief Koletsos.

- Guess they are allowing churches to be operated out of houses in foreclosure with for sale signs in their yards.
* At least that is how it looks on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays at 236 E Fullerton (Cook County case# 2010-CH-33613).
* AND......AND.......A little birdie told me a fourth ward alderman may have (may have, not making an accusation) told the police to leave it alone
noname

Kokomo, IN

#2 Sep 24, 2012
really?
themanwithnoname

Westchester, IL

#3 Oct 9, 2012
What, no more tambourine playing and singing.
Gina Cicneros

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2013
This might be a little bit of an old posting but, I just read it. I think all of these issues in Northlake have been a pot waiting to boil over! It's all a matter of time. I know the church on Roy, the Indian church has officials who rent the houses on each side of it. The person in charge of rentals and Sunday school, should not be allowed to even enter Northlake! I know someone personally who was sexually abused by this freak of nature! Reported this to the police but.... Because there was no witness and no So called penetration... It was her word against his! Wow!!! That's just crazy!!! Long story but much documentation and proof was provided by the victim who by the way is horribly distressed about the whole situation. Especially since she's been a resident and a good law abiding resident of Northlake for 45 years! Her whole family lives in Northlake. Well some have decided to live elsewhere since the whole disgusting situation. Anyway, case in point..... What the hell is going on in Northlake???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Disgrace of the Babe Serpico Memorial (Apr '13) 11 hr RJ the Rat 53
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 14 hr DC Spankroom 155
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 21 hr Party Over Princi... 10,437
New Northlake chief Nissen is hated by his offi... (Nov '16) Fri The Serbs 13
When Wildbill is Mayor Nov 16 WILDBILL 7
Mariochi Brothers Nov 16 Venute Rocks 2
italian gangs (May '09) Nov 16 Venute Rocks 30

Northlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northlake Mortgages