North metro officers allege corruptio...

North metro officers allege corruption in federal drug probe

There are 31 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Mar 23, 2010, titled North metro officers allege corruption in federal drug probe. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Two local police officers are filing a federal lawsuit, claiming high level supervisors in their departments are corrupt and further accuse their police chiefs of helping to cover it up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

United States

#22 Mar 24, 2010
What The Heck wrote:
Too bad this outweighs everything good the depts and task force has ever done. We shouldn't be judging it all on the crap two people have brought to the media. Sounds to me like maybe they are the trouble makers.
So what are you comments on this? http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php
What The Heck

Denver, CO

#23 Mar 24, 2010
guess I don't understand then, what are they trying to get out of this besides $$$$$$$$$$

United States

#24 Mar 24, 2010
Being transferred out of a division such as a task force can cut your paycheck in half with all the overtime those guys work. Plus being FORCED out making you look like you're the bad guy for exposing corruption can sometimes ruin your career or even get you killed.. I suffered backlash for 10 years after I arrested that pedophile. You won't be chosen for any special divisions after that regardless of the standards and requirements you need to apply. You have a black mark on your record and in my case I was stuck on street patrol or in the civil division for the rest of my career. I hope they suit the shit ouf of them, expose them for what they are and get a boatload of money for doing it. Most of all I hope they don't accept a deal to keep quiet in return for settling the case!!!!!
KTC

Manzanola, CO

#25 Mar 24, 2010
Retired Star wrote:
A similar thing happened to me while I was a Deputy Sheriff in Albuqerque, NM. I arrested a pedophile(with 3 prior convictions)who had raped two 10 year old boys. Upon his arrest he tells me he's working for DEA as a CI. I got him downtown and all hell broke loose. The US attorney showed up threatened to put me in jail if I did not release him into their custody, then I discover my entire chain of command knew who I had been looking for 3 days prior to his arrest but did not tell me. They backed the DEA and the goal was to get him into the Witness protection program on the following Monday. We had to eventually serve a search warrant on our own department to reclaim our evidence that DEA and task force officers(my co-workers)took from us that night. I was subsequently suspended on trumped up charges and transferred out of the child abuse unit. To spite their attempted interference our suspect pled to life plus 18 and was the first "Three Strikes and You're Out" case in NM history. THis case go so big it was featured on ABC 20/20. You want the truth then everyone that reads this blog should read Deep Cover by Michael Levine. He is a retired DEA agent that tells it like it is and knows from an inside prospective that it's politics that drives this "war on drugs". Hang in there Officer Joyce and Officer Lopez. I would urge these officers to contact Michael Levine as well. He is a qualified expert witness in these cases. After what I personally experienced with these Feds I would be more than happy to help them out as well!!!
You should of shot the scumbag!
KTC

Manzanola, CO

#26 Mar 24, 2010
RidinDirty69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you comments on this? http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php
Dirty Cops are out there, just like dirty politicans! Won't suprise me at all! Where I live I know who very dope dealer is, and I don't even do dope. BUT, for some reason they are still on the streets? You have to wonder who's side the cops are on.
Maybe time to make it legal and tax it?
Retired Star

Cherryvale, KS

#27 Mar 24, 2010
KTC wrote:
<quoted text>
You should of shot the ****!
You know, it wasn't the pedophile I wanted to shoot as much as the very co-workers and supervisors that wore the SAME badge that I did. They were in on it with the Feds because they wanted to "play with the big boys"..well, they played and they lost. One of the family's successfully sued the "task force" deputies that were the "handlers" in the case as well as the DEA and the US Attorney's office. I have legal documents to prove everything I'm saying here.
718alyssawhite

Denver, CO

#28 Mar 24, 2010
Retired Star wrote:
A similar thing happened to me while I was a Deputy Sheriff in Albuqerque, NM. I arrested a pedophile(with 3 prior convictions)who had raped two 10 year old boys. Upon his arrest he tells me he's working for DEA as a CI. I got him downtown and all hell broke loose. The US attorney showed up threatened to put me in jail if I did not release him into their custody, then I discover my entire chain of command knew who I had been looking for 3 days prior to his arrest but did not tell me. They backed the DEA and the goal was to get him into the Witness protection program on the following Monday. We had to eventually serve a search warrant on our own department to reclaim our evidence that DEA and task force officers(my co-workers)took from us that night. I was subsequently suspended on trumped up charges and transferred out of the child abuse unit. To spite their attempted interference our suspect pled to life plus 18 and was the first "Three Strikes and You're Out" case in NM history. THis case go so big it was featured on ABC 20/20. You want the truth then everyone that reads this blog should read Deep Cover by Michael Levine. He is a retired DEA agent that tells it like it is and knows from an inside prospective that it's politics that drives this "war on drugs". Hang in there Officer Joyce and Officer Lopez. I would urge these officers to contact Michael Levine as well. He is a qualified expert witness in these cases. After what I personally experienced with these Feds I would be more than happy to help them out as well!!!
I can get you in contact with Detective Lopez, email me at 718alyssawhite at gmail dot com .

Johnstown, CO

#29 Mar 25, 2010
718alyssawhite wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get you in contact with Detective Lopez, email me at 718alyssawhite at gmail dot com .
will do thanks!
Peggy Whilts

Littleton, CO

#30 Mar 25, 2010
Its just medicine isn't it?
John

Brenham, TX

#31 Mar 26, 2010
This is the way prohibition operates. We saw it in the 30's and we see it now. Change the law.
ladyt

Denver, CO

#32 Mar 26, 2010
the sad thing is if it wasnt anounced by media it would just be a slap on the wrist thats society. ide say at least 90 percent of our goverment and police are corrupt. one officer named Jeff in denver county bald head tall white man is one corrupt police still on the police force. After he fondled a young lady and the sargent informed did nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northglenn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver co sex right now! (May '15) 11 hr great huh 8
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) 19 hr Girl-seat 25
Red Dot Storage Mon Doug 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Mon NoahLovesU 57,456
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) Oct 15 tbird19482 29,997
News Denver area cheaters exposed in Ashley Madison ... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Marci 3
News Northglenn Officer Shot While Serving Search Wa... (May '15) May '15 dminor 1

Northglenn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northglenn Mortgages