#1 Sep 18, 2011
Here you go Drinkie. Enjoy. ;-)

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#2 Sep 19, 2011
ladyrain wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z_hzEfTu9sQXX
Holy buckets...My new FAVORITE BAND..Oh sorry.. Welcome to Denver Lady Rain..If you want to make friends that might be the best way for you to please at least half of of us.[Sorry to the other half, you win some , you lose some].So on behalf of half of us Id like to say..Hell yea..Drinkies new song is soon to be quite popular..

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 19, 2011
OG Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Holy buckets...My new FAVORITE BAND..Oh sorry.. Welcome to Denver Lady Rain..If you want to make friends that might be the best way for you to please at least half of of us.[Sorry to the other half, you win some , you lose some].So on behalf of half of us Id like to say..Hell yea..Drinkies new song is soon to be quite popular..
lol Thank you OG Sniper for the welcome. As for the other half, we will just slip a little something in the punch bowl. Hell yea!

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#4 Sep 19, 2011
ladyrain wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z_hzEfTu9sQXX
And who's sock are you? Just asking....

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2011
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>And who's sock are you? Just asking....
I am no sock. I am no troll. I don't want to get mixed up in the drama. I am kindly asking you if this song affended you? It is only a joke to Drinkie. Oh, by the way, Can you kindly tell me what a sock is? I only know the ones that I put on my feet. Thank you wicked31_5. It is nice to meet you.:-)

“Fight Like A Girl”

Boston, MA

#7 Sep 19, 2011
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no sock. I am no troll. I don't want to get mixed up in the drama. I am kindly asking you if this song affended you? It is only a joke to Drinkie. Oh, by the way, Can you kindly tell me what a sock is? I only know the ones that I put on my feet. Thank you wicked31_5. It is nice to meet you.:-)
If you have to ask your not a sock... No the song didn't offend me..I am just a little testy because a injustice was done to a friend..just a little leery of new faces I am sorry.. Welcome to Denver

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#6 Sep 19, 2011
OMG....Not again.

I need to buy my BS meters in bulk or maybe just find one that is Made in America, these cheap Chinese ones are getting blown up left and right! lol

“Fight Like A Girl”

Boston, MA

#8 Sep 19, 2011
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
OMG....Not again.
I need to buy my BS meters in bulk or maybe just find one that is Made in America, these cheap Chinese ones are getting blown up left and right! lol
Thats what I was thinking.... But I decided to play nice ...

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2011
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>If you have to ask your not a sock... No the song didn't offend me..I am just a little testy because a injustice was done to a friend..just a little leery of new faces I am sorry.. Welcome to Denver
You don't need to apologize. I understand the way you feel. I would be the same way. I like Drinkie. He is a sweetie and I would not harm him in any way. Nice to meet you wicked.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 19, 2011
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
OMG....Not again.
lol You need to buy the mega BS meter. I can't guarantee it will last long. lol Nice to meet you Angel.:-)

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Licking, MO

#11 Sep 19, 2011
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what I was thinking.... But I decided to play nice ...
Hey, what happened to "Janet" she sort of disappeared after being asked to tell us who she was. lol

Since: Feb 11

Denver, CO

#12 Sep 19, 2011
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what happened to "Janet" she sort of disappeared after being asked to tell us who she was. lol
I told you! Janet is a hair model, she is in one of my style books at the salon! LOL!

I am with you though Angel, a bit leery of someone spotted playing nice in the giant war threads on IT, then suddenly here on this little forum among thousands to choose from.

No offense Ladyrain, but one cannot be too careful these says. The song was cool though :)

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Licking, MO

#13 Sep 19, 2011
TStylist wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you! Janet is a hair model, she is in one of my style books at the salon! LOL!
I am with you though Angel, a bit leery of someone spotted playing nice in the giant war threads on IT, then suddenly here on this little forum among thousands to choose from.
No offense Ladyrain, but one cannot be too careful these says. The song was cool though :)
136 post since 12/10, straight to Squeal and joined by another making his first appearance on that thread....SOCK!

Location hidden

#14 Sep 19, 2011
TStylist wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense taken TStylist.:-) I can't blame you all being careful. I have read lots of stuff that is very rude, and I mean there are very cold hearted things being said. I look over it and see those people are not worth talking to. I don't believe a darn thing they say. With rude people like that starting on others, I believe 1% of what they say. 99% is just plain BS. I know you all are watching me to see who I am and what I am up to. Honestly I don't understand the troll and sock stuff. TStylist I believe you have a great charisma about you. If you have any questions about me, you can ask anything and I will be honest about it.:-)

Angel, I am giving props whenever I can. Keep on top with a crown. I believe you have awesome charisma. If you have any questions, please ask. These props, I don't know what they are for, I hope it helps with points. If you ladies ever need props, just ask me.

Wicked, you are another one that has awesome charisma. You ladies are great.

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#15 Sep 19, 2011
Hello ladies! I can vouch for ladyrain. She's not anyone's sock. She just recently registered on Topix. I hope that helps alleviate the confusion.

Welcome to Denver ladyrain!!

“Fight Like A Girl”

Boston, MA

#16 Sep 19, 2011
Glinda wrote:
Hello ladies! I can vouch for ladyrain. She's not anyone's sock. She just recently registered on Topix. I hope that helps alleviate the confusion.
Glinda I love you lady if you say shes cool thats all I need ....((HUGS))

Location hidden

#17 Sep 19, 2011
Glinda wrote:
Awwww! Thank you so much Glinda. You are such a sweetheart.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 19, 2011
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>Glinda I love you lady if you say shes cool thats all I need ....((HUGS))
Thank you wicked. You all are gonna make me cry. Not a bad cry.

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#19 Sep 19, 2011
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>Glinda I love you lady if you say shes cool thats all I need ....((HUGS))
I love you too baby doll. I haven't seen anything to change my opinion yet. ;-)

“Fight Like A Girl”

Boston, MA

#20 Sep 19, 2011
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you wicked. You all are gonna make me cry. Not a bad cry.
Aww don't cry....if you cry then I'm gonna cry and then T's gonna cry...... and so on and so forth...

Your welcome sweetie.... welcome to Denver....((HUGS))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northglenn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr lides 26,034
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr tbird19482 19,358
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 15 hr Robbie 568
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) 23 hr Death Kitten 1,118
Trying to locate an old friend... Fri Julie 1
Khristian Brace is ruining the family dynamic o... Thu KCAA parent 7
Anybody Get Kilt in Your Polluted River Thu Redneck 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northglenn Mortgages