Suspect at large after firing shots i...

Suspect at large after firing shots into home

There are 13 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Apr 27, 2007, titled Suspect at large after firing shots into home. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Police have identified a prime suspect after a Thursday morning shooting situation, but the suspect is on the loose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Lisa

Northampton, UK

#1 Apr 27, 2007
thank God for the news! finally they put a warrant out for this punk! he should of been in jail a long time ago.
I Ron Nick

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 27, 2007
It sounds like he lives in a storage facility...time to bug bomb the units until he scurries out in search of water and air!
JRK

Louisville, CO

#6 Apr 27, 2007
Sooo why was the house shoot at? Is he in a gang? Does he deal dope? What does he drive? Little more info maybe he can be caught!
Butch M

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Apr 27, 2007
He looks Hispanic. Just imagine him with a gun in his hand and maybe a moustache.
steve

Morrison, CO

#9 Apr 28, 2007
Hope he likes jail house rock !!
YJV

Parker, CO

#10 Apr 28, 2007
Guess people failed to read the article? He was identified as a 'prime suspect' in the shooting. Because of his ethnicity, the 'mob' voted to convict him. At the ripe old age of 19, guess he should have everything figured out. Prison- apparently- is the only option for this confused young man. I don't think prison solves anything when someone so young makes a poor decision - assuming he is involved in the shooting. Oh, I'm not a relative or neighbor - just a concerned citizen (native and legal!).
Lisa

Northampton, UK

#11 May 1, 2007
Michael Lopez wrote:
I have an evil twin!!
I bet he is a republican!!
I HOPE HE'S NOT REALLY YOUR TWIN! HE'S A FRICKIN LOSER!
Lisa

Northampton, UK

#12 May 1, 2007
YJV wrote:
Guess people failed to read the article? He was identified as a 'prime suspect' in the shooting. Because of his ethnicity, the 'mob' voted to convict him. At the ripe old age of 19, guess he should have everything figured out. Prison- apparently- is the only option for this confused young man. I don't think prison solves anything when someone so young makes a poor decision - assuming he is involved in the shooting. Oh, I'm not a relative or neighbor - just a concerned citizen (native and legal!).
IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE OR ANY OF THAT CRAP. HE JUST NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP SO PEOPLE CAN LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AND NOT BE AFRAID TO WALK OUTSIDE. DON'T FORGET THERE WERE LITTLE KIDS IN VOLVED THAT WERE SLEEPING.
vpj

Aurora, CO

#13 May 2, 2007
I an just glad that people are paying attention. This is happening more and more and it is ruining peoples lives. These aren't kids living in the getto! These are "KIDS" from our community!
lol

Denver, CO

#14 May 9, 2007
Lisa wrote:
thank God for the news! finally they put a warrant out for this punk! he should of been in jail a long time ago.

and why is that he should of been in jail along time a go.. do you happen to know him?.... no i dnt think soo..
Lisa

Northampton, UK

#15 Jul 10, 2007
obviously you do and you can see him in court next week stupid. Oh if you do know him, i'm sorry!
tom

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Yeah it took one day to get the warrant out. The defendant was caught and plead guilty. He just got sentenced to 55 years in prison and other co-defendants are soon to be sentenced. Sounds like pretty fast work to me. But I guess when you are ill informed you have the right to be stupid.
tappertrap

Littleton, CO

#18 Feb 2, 2008
YJV--seems as though YOU are the one who didn't read the article! How can you just be "confused" when you shoot into a home??? Oh, Whoops ! didn't mean to load that gun, go to the home, shoot up the place! Oh Puh-leeze !Confused about what? Are you deluded? Yes, and by the age of 19, the parent(s), aunts, uncles, brothers... should have taught the "confused", as you put it, individual, right from wrong! Poor decision my ass! Maybe you should have signed "Niave" and Legal" !
YJV wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northglenn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Frankie Rizzo 38,685
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Respect71 24,130
Mexicans (Mar '14) 14 hr David 78
Lies and Poor Security Judgment but We Still Wa... 14 hr Lanora 18
Democrats created and own racist Confederate flag Thu Terressa 3
last post wins! (Feb '11) Thu -Prince- 26,043
News Denver area cheaters exposed in Ashley Madison ... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Marci 3

Northglenn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northglenn Mortgages