Community gathers to remember Damien ...

Community gathers to remember Damien and Angel Noyes

There are 12 comments on the Fort Collins Coloradoan story from Mar 15, 2008, titled Community gathers to remember Damien and Angel Noyes. In it, Fort Collins Coloradoan reports that:

“He never quit, he never complained, he just did it”

Last week, after a tough day of martial arts practice, instructor Dana Burgess told one of his students, 14-year-old Damien Noyes, that he had the spirit of a black belt and one day he would get one. via Fort Collins Coloradoan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Collins Coloradoan.

Stoner

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 23, 2008
Damien was amazing in every way, i remeber him telling me about starting martial arts. he would always play around with karate but never hurt anyone. I miss him soo much. I love you Damien n Angel
Kim

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2008
Angel was a great girl to have around. we will all miss her sooooooooooo much may you rest in peace our beloved Angel!
miss u

Denver, CO

#3 May 13, 2008
Angel waz great we all miss her lots and love her rest in peace Angel n Damien
Sigourney

Erie, CO

#4 May 20, 2008
man guys we love you so much why did u have to go rip angeln damion
star

Denver, CO

#5 Jun 22, 2008
angel and damien were two great kids they always joked around and were very close...i kno its a terrible loss n it makes me sad so much!! but there in a better place now and we all will see them in time..may they rest in peace!! at 1st no one understood why god took them so soon..but then i or we realized dat he needed two beautiful angels in heaven to help him..we all miss yous soooooooooo much and cant wait till we meet again!!! love yous REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!
Hooper

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 17, 2008
I Love & Miss You My Lil Bro & Sis SO Much! Me & Tha Fam Can't Wait To Meet You"s @ Tha Pearly Gates! ALways My Little Angels.
Love Your Big Sis
MARIAH

Denver, CO

#7 Nov 8, 2008
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU HOPE UR FAMILY IS DOING OK AND TELL THEM I SAID TAKE CARE LOVE U GUYS R.I.P
BRANDI UR SIS

Peyton, CO

#8 Nov 21, 2008
MANN I CANT STOP CRYING NOBODY KNEW HOW CLOSE ARE FAMILY WAS...LIKE WE USED TO SAY ANG AN DAME DUST THEM HATAZ OFF...THEY CAN SAY WAHT THEY WANT WE KNOW THA TRUTH...I JUS PUT MORE PICS OF U GUYZ...HEY U GUYZ I WAS THINKING THA OTHA DAY WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN WE WILL HAVE FUN LIKE WE USED TO...MUAH XOXOXO WE LOVE U ...LOOK OUT FOR UR NIECE AZELEAH THATS IN HEAVEN WITH YOUZ GUYZ NOW CUZ A DRUNK DRIVER HIT THA BACK OF THE CAR SHE WAS IN AND KILLED HER TOO....
april

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2008
May u to lovely angels r.i.p
even tho i hardly new u cuzinz i heard so much wonderful things bout u too...god neede angels like u so u guys were called..well meet u their soon love yah!
alwayz ur cousin april
xoxoxoxoxoxox!
Shayla

Denver, CO

#10 Jan 20, 2009
angel man she was such a good person
she had a very BRIGHT smile
it could light up a rooom
anytime anyone was sad she new what to do to bring a smile and make anyone happy
Along with Damien...
I LOVE AND MISS YOUZ BOTH

REST IN PEACE
♥Angel n Damien♥
you will never be forgotten

♥
lovelandian

Longmont, CO

#11 Mar 11, 2009
he was one of the few people that was nice to me..... all your homies miss you man...
Darion

Lubbock, TX

#12 Oct 22, 2009
ya'll have no idea how much ya'll are missed and we will NEVER ferget yew! love yewz guyz!!! R.i.P!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northglenn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ten Things to Do in Denver for $10 or Less (Eig... 38 min SlapYoKidz 3
News Mother, 2 Kids Go Missing In Highlands Ranch 53 min Assquatch 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr tbird19482 42,837
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 2 hr Amy 684
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr tbird19482 26,168
Denver tar (Nov '14) 2 hr Diahlio 60
Dr Michelle Herren Prescription for White Power... 9 hr Assquatch 2

Northglenn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northglenn Mortgages