Check out this discount to see Ringli...

Check out this discount to see Ringling Bros. in Denver!

Posted in the Northglenn Forum

Since: Jan 11

Tunkhannock, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Take your family to see DRAGONS – the newest show from Ringling Bros. It will be a show packed full of memories for all of you!

Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey will be presenting their newest show, DRAGONS, from September 27 – October 7 at the Denver Coliseum. You can save $4 per ticket with this special code on all performances Sept. 27 – Oct. 4 (excludes Oct. 5 -7 shows). The code is not valid on Circus Celebrity, Front Row or VIP seats, no double discounts, limit 6 per ticket order.

Just click on this link to purchase tickets www.Ticketmaster.com/DRAGONS then click “Find Tickets” on the performance of your choice.
Enter the savings code FFA142 in the “Advance or Promotion Ticket” box and select the $26.50,$20.50, or $15.50 price level ($4 off each ticket will register on the order page)
Click “Find Tickets” at the bottom of the page and you are on your way to family fun savings!!!

The cost of PARKING is included in your ticket price if you park in the official Denver Coliseum parking lot.
This is a once in a millennium event that honors The Year of the Dragon. Circus performers from the farthest reaches of the earth have assembled to showcase their astounding acts of bravery and astonishing athleticism. Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson presides over this fantastical celebratory tournament of circus champions that brings together mystic dragon lore with authentic circus feats. Dragons is a never-before-seen blend of renowned spiritual and real life legends that can be found only at The Greatest Show On Earth!
Share this great offer with your friends and enjoy! Your whole family will love it.

I work for www.milesofmarketing.com and we are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northglenn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 min Terra Firma 25,862
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 3 hr Respect71 566
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr Respect71 19,320
News Police: Martino allegedly punched wife in face ... (Dec '13) 7 hr Haileen 7
Why I Am Voting for Trump Sat Jamar 84
News Colorado still home to Hurricane Katrina evacue... Aug 29 Elise 1
News Chupacabra spotted near Tecumseh? (Jul '10) Aug 28 Anne M 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northglenn Mortgages