E. coli outbreak at daycare center

There are 3 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Jul 8, 2010, titled E. coli outbreak at daycare center. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

NORTHGLENN, Colo. - Children at the Little Sailors Child Development in Northglenn play on a playground while their parents and health officials monitor an E. coli outbreak at the center that has affected more than a dozen people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

a parent

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 9, 2010
thats BS my child got sent home after she tested negative, it has put me out for a week and a half. This story is not accurate
yherenden

Denver, CO

#2 Jul 10, 2010
I would be soo mad if those where my kids.I'd sue.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Sus says his center is separating the children that show symptoms. "The reason we're not sending them home is because we don't want the parents to take them to a different child-care setting and spread the disease around."

Well, the statement is half true. They don't want people to take their kids to a different daycare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northglenn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 54 min WeTheSheeple 3,474
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Wilbur 17,572
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Terra Firma 20,750
Murderous White Cops May 3 sally 2
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture May 3 sally 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) May 3 usanotperft 272
jews May 3 LactatingGoatFetish 2
More from around the web

Northglenn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]