Whos the hottest girl out of all thes...

Whos the hottest girl out of all these girls.

Posted in the Northfork Forum

Jake

Spanishburg, WV

#1 Oct 18, 2010
1.Sarah Burks
2.Brittany Satler
3.Nicole Sizemore
4.Makayla Roberts
5.Kristen Delp
6.Brittany Pike
7.Lena Mitchem
8.Tiffany Truhlar
9.Jennifer slone
10.Angelea mitchem
11.Christina mitchem
12.kayla truhlar
13.Ashley Mitchem
14.Brianna Burks
15.Nicole mullins
authority

Newport, VA

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Jake wrote:
1.Sarah Burks
2.Brittany Satler
3.Nicole Sizemore
4.Makayla Roberts
5.Kristen Delp
6.Brittany Pike
7.Lena Mitchem
8.Tiffany Truhlar
9.Jennifer slone
10.Angelea mitchem
11.Christina mitchem
12.kayla truhlar
13.Ashley Mitchem
14.Brianna Burks
15.Nicole mullins
jake, you're and idiot, why would you plaster all these girls name on a topix? Are all this girls of age? Hope so because you can in serious trouble if something were to happen to them. You just made these young ladies targets for anything. Oh and yes your IP can be located...
Jake

Spanishburg, WV

#3 Oct 18, 2010
authority wrote:
<quoted text>
jake, you're and idiot, why would you plaster all these girls name on a topix? Are all this girls of age? Hope so because you can in serious trouble if something were to happen to them. You just made these young ladies targets for anything. Oh and yes your IP can be located...
Dude this is Jake,I just wrote them down there my age.Me&My friends was picking witch one was hotter we wrote it on here an It wasnt suppose to get posted on here.One of my friends did it.Im really sorry.These girls are cool an no guy better say anything nasty about them on here.
authority

Newport, VA

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude this is Jake,I just wrote them down there my age.Me&My friends was picking witch one was hotter we wrote it on here an It wasnt suppose to get posted on here.One of my friends did it.Im really sorry.These girls are cool an no guy better say anything nasty about them on here.
well jake, you and your friends think they are hot and that's good... but my point of it is that they will become a target for someone. this topix is read from everywhere and lot's of sick individuals read this post. putting names on here and saying someone is hot, could draw attention. read between the lines and you will know what i'm saying. didn't mean to come across so bad with you but just hated seeing the girls names out there on the topix, i know we see it everyday. just watch the news and some girls get stalked and targeted from online information. have a good day jake...
Jake

Spanishburg, WV

#5 Oct 19, 2010
authority wrote:
<quoted text>
well jake, you and your friends think they are hot and that's good... but my point of it is that they will become a target for someone. this topix is read from everywhere and lot's of sick individuals read this post. putting names on here and saying someone is hot, could draw attention. read between the lines and you will know what i'm saying. didn't mean to come across so bad with you but just hated seeing the girls names out there on the topix, i know we see it everyday. just watch the news and some girls get stalked and targeted from online information. have a good day jake...
I know,my friend was just acting stupid an hit the button to post it on here.Theses girls are amazing so no one that reads this better right now one dirty thing to them or about them
childish

Bluefield, WV

#6 Oct 19, 2010
this is the dumbest sh*t i've ever seen. one of them girls probably put this on here.
none ya

Princeton, WV

#7 Oct 25, 2010
yaw need 2 leave angela mitchem name out of this
NobodyCares

Bluefield, WV

#8 Oct 25, 2010
nobody cares bout them little girls no way
None ya

Bluefield, WV

#9 Oct 25, 2010
People need to keep Angelea Mitchem,Kayla Truhlar,Tiffany Truhlar,An Ashley Mitchem out of this..this is so freaking stupid..Everyone of them girls are all pretty.So whoever wrote this needs to grow up an stop playing whos hot games

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northfork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word assocation (Sep '07) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,344
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,780
Does anyone know of a guy by the name of Edward... 4 hr Big country 5
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 12 hr -Papa-Smurf- 3,056
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 12 hr Sundog512 45,049
"???tion" - word game (May '10) May 18 -Papa-Smurf- 243
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) May 18 -Papa-Smurf- 7,721

Northfork Jobs

Personal Finance

Northfork Mortgages