Minnesota GOP: Back from the brink

Oct 9, 2013 Full story: Finance and Commerce

Republican Party of Minnesota Chair Keith Downey has focused on restoring credibility and financial strength to his party.

Full Story
Marv

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Restoring credibility? Who the f--- wrote that, some DFL operative.

It's the DFL who needs its credibility restored. After cheating to get Al Franken and Mark Dayton "elected" - shutting down the Government in 2011 because they didn't like the House budget - stamping out every effort to bring integrity back to the electoral system - allowing the criminal Mark Ritchie to remain in office - promoting perversion - promoting the killing of the unborn - taxing, taxing and more taxing.....

And that's just the start....

But I don't expect the DFL to EVER have any credibility or decency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis / Officers on leave as part of fede... (Apr '08) Jan '15 Raaayzor 18
Northfield Wifi (Jul '10) Jan '15 Nick 13
Mr. Sannes, Principal, Sibley Elementary Nov '14 Concerned Parent 1
Review: CMH Trucking Oct '14 Lawlesstrucker 1
Two Northfield Men Arrested in Minneapolis for ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Load of Crap 1
Feds won't act against journalist in US illegally (Oct '12) Oct '12 Dee Dee Dee 12
Arrested illegal immigrant journalist won't fac... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Bridgework 21
Northfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Northfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:09PM
What Can We Expect If AP Is Able to Return?
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
GB Must Address ILB, but Not Necessarily in 1st Round
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
PFT Live: Vikings talk with Chris Tomasson, Lions/Cardinals offseason to-do lists
NFL11:12 AM
Adrian Peterson linked to Cowboys, Colts, Cardinals
Bleacher Report12:42 PM
Packers Could Target Maualuga or Draft LB to Replace Hawk