Pittsburgh Shooter John Shick Was 'Good, Hardworking Student,' Says Carleton College Professor

Mar 11, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

John Shick, a Carleton College graduate who killed one person and injured six others when he opened fire Thursday atA Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, was described as aA "good, hardworking student." That's according to David Alberg , one of Shick's chemistry professors at Carleton, where ... (more)

Full Story
Kit

Portland, OR

#1 Mar 25, 2012
I for one would like reassurance that John Shick acted alone. The following 4 women disappeared from near where John Shick was living: Jamie Peterson Pittsburgh, Melissa Atchley Portland, Sarah Fox Columbia U, Lynda Rowell, Northfield, Minn. Also, in Portland Oregon, a block or two from John Shick 's apt, City Reservoir 3 had to be completely empted following an emergency contamination.

frankly, I am scared that this guy had helpers who are still loose, or left easter eggs in the form of bio-weapons.
Honestly

San Jose, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Another cave n!@@er shooting up a public place and killing people. You neanderthal n!@@ers should be returned to the cave of Europe. You say non whites are more violent, really???
Christina

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2012
Totally agree. I wrote to both Pittsburgh newspapers asking similar questions. I live in Pittsburgh and have been checking for news updates every day. No information at all about this tragedy for over a week. We don't even know if his parents ever claimed his body.
Shick probably acted alone but was certainly violent. Those cases of missing women need further investigation regarding connections to this disturbing case.
Christina

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Might add the unsolved case of Audrey Phoenix, who went missing from Portland last year and was found dead a few months later dead in Pa.
starviego

Spring Valley, CA

#5 Mar 29, 2012
According to a reporter at the scene, he was told by police sources that they received three phone calls from people inside the building that they were being held hostage by two individuals. No way was this just one guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 848
Minnesota GOP: Back from the brink (Oct '13) Oct '13 Marv 1
Northfield Wifi (Jul '10) May '13 Sean Stevens 10
Two Northfield Men Arrested in Minneapolis for ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Load of Crap 1
Feds won't act against journalist in US illegally (Oct '12) Oct '12 Dee Dee Dee 12
Arrested illegal immigrant journalist won't fac... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Bridgework 21
Eden Prairie Patch Is Coming Soon (Sep '12) Sep '12 Elaine 1
•••
•••
•••

Northfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Northfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Northfield News, Events & Info