Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,536)

Showing posts 30,701 - 30,720 of48,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Angel of Death

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

I declare this thread dead.
R.I.P.
Say What

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
Bump for KiMare!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Take a moment, to see just what, MITT ROMNEY HAS PLANNED FOR THE AMERICAN WORKER... www.bainport.com ....please don't ignore the suffering of others....
excuse me but

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

"She" is already married to your wife, she got her way!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The straight man in me married. The lesbian would need to marry a man to be married.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

excuse me but wrote:
"She" is already married to your wife, she got her way!
<quoted text>
'She' is not on the marriage license. Even if she was, it still would not be marriage. She did however get the love and friendship of an amazing woman.

Sometimes what we desire is not possible or good.
excuse me but

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Lee was born Leila, he transitioned as an adult, but not a complete transition. Lee is legally a man now and happily married to a woman, they welcomed their first child 2 years ago. Do you have a problem with that marriage? It seems quite similar to yours, you chose to live as a man not a woman - you had a choice that most others don't have.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'She' is not on the marriage license. Even if she was, it still would not be marriage. She did however get the love and friendship of an amazing woman.
Sometimes what we desire is not possible or good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

excuse me but wrote:
Lee was born Leila, he transitioned as an adult, but not a complete transition. Lee is legally a man now and happily married to a woman, they welcomed their first child 2 years ago. Do you have a problem with that marriage? It seems quite similar to yours, you chose to live as a man not a woman - you had a choice that most others don't have.
<quoted text>
Please note that Leila recognized a genetic defect, right? And at least partially corrected a problem.

Second,'Lee' and his wife did not welcome 'their' first child. Only one of them can be a genetic parent.

To answer your question, both my sons are the genetic offspring of my wife and I, not the lesbian in me.

SS couples have every right and ability to pursue gay unions. It will never be marriage.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note that Leila recognized a genetic defect, right? And at least partially corrected a problem.
Second,'Lee' and his wife did not welcome 'their' first child. Only one of them can be a genetic parent.
To answer your question, both my sons are the genetic offspring of my wife and I, not the lesbian in me.
SS couples have every right and ability to pursue gay unions. It will never be marriage.
You have every right to your opinion. Too bad your opinions are not facts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You have every right to your opinion. Too bad your opinions are not facts.
Please, be specific.

What did I say above that is not factual?

Look forward to your answer.

Bazinga!
Angel of Death

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

This thread keeps coming back.
Like a bad zombie movie.
Die Die Die my darling.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Angel of Death wrote:
This thread keeps coming back.
Like a bad zombie movie.
Die Die Die my darling.
You really need a new hobby...
Angel of Death

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Just trying to "cure" you of your obvious obsession.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need a new hobby...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Angel of Death wrote:
Just trying to "cure" you of your obvious obsession.
<quoted text>
You mean freedom of speech?
Done Deal

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Just cast my early vote for ROMNEY/RYAN.

I don't normally do this but for everyone else on the ballot I voted straight Republican for everything including the county coroner with the exception of one person. The biggest reason for that is reading the nit wit liberal comments here. I am sick of the destruction inflicted on our economy by people who are irresponsible and clueless about economic reality. It is my hope that my vote will get liberal hands out of my wallet.
Angel of Death

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Nope.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean freedom of speech?
read 1234

Streator, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

yes
holier than now

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

YOU people need re-programming.
Then you will see how sinful you really are!!!!
Repent!
Samatha

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Don't forget they love that smell! All of the Obamanites love the scent of bull-s...!
The DOMA act was overturned because the Obama administration refused to defend the law. This is the new strategy to force the Gay anti -Christian agenda down the throats of the American people, just don't defend the law!
This way the Obama administration can blame it on the courts and escape the wrath of the voters.
Hopefully by the time it reaches the U.S. Supreme Court we will have an administration that will defend the law.
In the meantime Gays are raving how the courts have condoned homosexuality normal!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay unions have been afforded many rights in the Federal arena. You know that.
You also know that gays can pursue legitimate rights under gay unions on a Federal basis, JUST THE SAME AS THEY ARE TRYING TO IMPOSE A FAKE RELATIONSHIP ON MARRIAGE.
I smell BS.
voice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

i have always been taught it was a sin. I find it very unnatural but I agree with many other comments Life is short be with who you love. No one has a right to judge another because their "sin" is different than another. In the end all that4 matters is how you lived your life and how you treat others. When the power of love overcomes the love of power then there will be peace. Sadly people feel the need to overpower each otjer in their beliefs.
Holier than now

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Hell fire
Gnasing of TEETH
Fear will keep you on the straight and narrow.
voice wrote:
i have always been taught it was a sin. I find it very unnatural but I agree with many other comments Life is short be with who you love. No one has a right to judge another because their "sin" is different than another. In the end all that4 matters is how you lived your life and how you treat others. When the power of love overcomes the love of power then there will be peace. Sadly people feel the need to overpower each otjer in their beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,701 - 30,720 of48,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Northfield Discussions

Search the Northfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 41 min newpoly 1,834
Obese patients sometimes denied replacements fo... (May '06) 14 hr Nancy 45
3 dead, 22 wounded in weekend shootings across ... 19 hr reality is a crutch 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr newpoly 3,820
State Way Auto Transport Do Not Use Bait and Sw... Fri TLT 1
mike rossi and david cram (Jul '12) Jul 11 deep quarry 58
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 11 rdarbin 641
•••
•••
•••
•••

Northfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Northfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••