Man accused of trying to rape elderly...

Man accused of trying to rape elderly women gets plea deal

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 1, 2011, titled Man accused of trying to rape elderly women gets plea deal. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A 27-year-old man accused of trying to rape elderly women in Northampton, Lehigh and Carbon got a plea deal Friday in one of his cases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Mouse1015

Mission, KS

#1 Apr 17, 2011
John Vega should be put away for the rest of his life for what he did to that poor woman and the others befor her!!!! i follow this case and i hope he gets raped in jail like he did to that woman!!!! those are the type of scum that need to be taken off the street sex offenders and killers!!! I wonder if his girl feels good to know that she is standing by a man that hurts elderly women stupid b*tch should go to jail right along with him hopefuuly she grows a brain and leaves the pervert!.
Agreed

Slatington, PA

#2 Apr 17, 2011
But I think a public hanging would be better...why keep him alive on tax payers dollars? Whats the point??? Maybe someone in jail will feel the same way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
silly rabbit and weapon X same idiot 15 min ImTiredOf_It 58
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min LOL 1,705,993
Kranium voted for Hiliary 1 hr The Mick 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 330,420
The reason weapon x dances naked in the rain 4 hr ImTiredOf_It 75
News New maps could improve Democrats' chances in Pe... 9 hr weapon X 1
Kranium had to buy a hooker today 16 hr Benji 26

Northampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance