Allentown State Hospital To Close

Allentown State Hospital To Close

There are 75 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Allentown State Hospital To Close. In it, WFMZ reports that:

HARRISBURG, Pa.; -- Pennsylvania has decided the fate of the Allentown State Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jay

Allentown, PA

#62 Oct 22, 2010
Just curiuos, What is allentown going to do with the propety ? Property Taxes ?There is alot of land back there.
Jay

Allentown, PA

#63 Oct 23, 2010
They say they will close it . Anybody know when ?. The nuthouse in Hamburg and Wernersville were supposed to be closing as well. I heard that 15 years ago. They are still open.
Louise Topton

Nazareth, PA

#64 Oct 23, 2010
ws w wrote:
I wonder what some of the people who post in here will do when it is closed. You know they sneak into the nurses station and use that computer to access this site. I have a list compiled of the people whom I know are doing this.
BTW anyone notice Uncle Fred stopped posting.
I know why. LOL
I believe u do have a list. Why??? You are a very strange person that needs to be ignored in my opinion

“Allergic to stupid people”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#65 Oct 23, 2010
Jay wrote:
They say they will close it . Anybody know when ?. The nuthouse in Hamburg and Wernersville were supposed to be closing as well. I heard that 15 years ago. They are still open.
The scheduled date is Dec. 17. They are down to about 55 patients at last report.

Since: Dec 09

Just hanging out.

#66 Oct 23, 2010
ws w wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
we're already here
that includes you right?

Since: Aug 10

Reading, PA

#67 Oct 23, 2010
Jay wrote:
Nice name "nuthouse?" I bet you wouldn't be calling it that if one of your loved ones was in there. Its a shame you never grew-up!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68 Oct 23, 2010
If one of these dangerous psychopaths from the Allentown State Lunatic Asylum rapes and murders someone out on the street I'm gonna hold each and everyone of you patronizing, bleeding heart "advocates" fully responsible.
Aids

Philadelphia, PA

#69 Oct 23, 2010
These people should be put down like injured animals. Useless to society.
Jay

Allentown, PA

#70 Oct 23, 2010
Reading Pa Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice name "nuthouse?" I bet you wouldn't be calling it that if one of your loved ones was in there. Its a shame you never grew-up!!
Relax, I guess I should of called them, facilities. Yes I grew up, For you to be offended by my wording ? Are you a patient ? client as they say ? Relax and go take your medication.
Jay

Allentown, PA

#71 Oct 23, 2010
Reading Pa Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
NUT !

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72 Oct 24, 2010
Aids wrote:
These people should be put down like injured animals. Useless to society.
Based on your Post it is apparent that you should be in an institution for the mentally ill!

Since: Aug 10

Reading, PA

#73 Oct 24, 2010
Jay wrote:
<quoted text> Relax, I guess I should of called them, facilities. Yes I grew up, For you to be offended by my wording ? Are you a patient ? client as they say ? Relax and go take your medication.
Go take some meds yourself, you are the retard that needs to be put in a hospital!! Or no rather we should just shoot you cause you waste air!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#74 Oct 24, 2010
The vast majority of mental patients are simply bad people who are possessed by the devil so nothing short of an exorcism can fix their perceived insanity.
Jay

Allentown, PA

#75 Oct 26, 2010
Reading Pa Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take some meds yourself, you are the retard that needs to be put in a hospital!! Or no rather we should just shoot you cause you waste air!!
My, My, Such anger. There are anger management classes you might want to consider. Breathe in ,breathe out.......... and for you, Go jump off a cliff ! I'm being labeled as a retard and all the other stuff ? I don't nor do I need meds you idiot. All I said Was nuthouse and you want to shoot someone ? You were a client at one time right ? Nut ! Time to go back to the nuthouse OR are you still in the Nuthouse ? Freak !
Jay

Allentown, PA

#76 Oct 26, 2010
Reading Pa Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick question for you moron. Would you be offended by saying someone was sent to jail ? Or should we all say correctional facilty for people who made mistakes, went down the wrong road , and feel soory for them ? God will set them free right? Have mercy on them. Up yours ! Once again ...can't help it ... NUT ! It appears that you are related to someone in a nuthouse. Must be in your family genes or should I say Jeans. Med time !! HURRY HURRY !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,708,436
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 330,631
Weapon x record for going without a shower is?... 3 hr Understanding Mar... 10
Weapon x had to use dolly parton's breast to ke... 3 hr Pollking 1
Kranium to be taken on Maury 4 hr Mammy made them gay 3
Kranium so ugly that 4 hr Watched brothers ... 25
The reason weapon x dances naked in the rain 5 hr Mammy tickled his pp 89

Northampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northampton Mortgages