Fire Destroys Twin Home In Northampto...

Fire Destroys Twin Home In Northampton Co.

There are 17 comments on the WFMZ story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Fire Destroys Twin Home In Northampton Co.. In it, WFMZ reports that:

FORKS TWP., Pa. -- Two families were forced out of their homes after flames destroyed a house that was converted into two apartments in Northampton County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

kmgarr

Allentown, PA

#1 Jan 26, 2011
i am so sad my paternal grandparents owned this home for a very long time my parents brought it from the and rehabed it. we moved out when they divorced, in the 70's. i have such great memories of living on the river. to think about the beautiful staircase that my maternal grandfather refinished now gone is heartbreaking
gina

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jan 26, 2011
It's sad when all you're concerned with is your grandfather's staircase while these families have lost everything.
Dawn

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 26, 2011
Both are sad-the house itself and the families that are without. It's good to have the memories and I will be praying for the families involved. It's such a shame when a fire destroys lives.
jmss

Nazareth, PA

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Wow is there anything that we can do to help or dontae? and also that is ridiculus that all you are talking about is how sad it is that your grandfathers staircase is gone..unbelievable!
anonymous

AOL

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Wow sad to see full grown adults are so cruel to each other,and this is the society we expect to teach our youth to respect each other! Sorry for the loss of everything this family lost and also sorry for the loss of your memories.
one of the locals

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Meth labs normally do end up causing house fires! Do your research before you donate to some people.
IN BED AT 10

Allentown, PA

#7 Jan 26, 2011
THATS WHY THEY CALL IT DOPE!!!!!!!!!!1
ginaisannoying

Harlan, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2011
wow Gina, what kmgarr was saying was that she was sad that a place with so many memories was destroyed...not that she didn't care about the current families living there....get a grip
Bryan

Hamburg, PA

#9 Jan 26, 2011
I am amazed that even in blogs people cannot get along. Luckily no one was killed or seriously hurt.
Richard

Easton, PA

#10 Jan 26, 2011
It's always good when everyone gets out safely from their homes. But the sad thing about this is that both families lost everything they had. I hope they can rebuild.
anonymous

AOL

#11 Jan 27, 2011
Yeah and it is pretty sad when people put their own opinions in on how a tragedy occured,for it being a meth lab it is sure odd how the cause of the fire was from cooking.
LyingBastard

Kulpsville, PA

#12 Jan 28, 2011
I have first hand knowledge that this was an inside job pulled off by that big guy from the bar
one of the locals

United States

#13 Jan 28, 2011
anonymous wrote:
Yeah and it is pretty sad when people put their own opinions in on how a tragedy occured,for it being a meth lab it is sure odd how the cause of the fire was from cooking.
Yeah, cooking Meth! Maybe you should go back a few months and read some other articles about what went on in that area! Do the math not meth!
silly rabbit

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2011
Maybe they have ties to the group in Allentown pa that have been doing this for some twenty years. Has anyone noticed the realator sign in the yard? The people that are involved are unbelievably in the places of position of power and prestiege.

Da big brother is watching doc?
anonymous

AOL

#15 Jan 28, 2011
one of the locals wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, cooking Meth! Maybe you should go back a few months and read some other articles about what went on in that area! Do the math not meth!
Yeah or like the previous poster said somebody pulled it off for them,and if that is the case I feel more sorry for the one that lost her memories hearing that the home burned. As for the residents that started the fire,hopefully they do not get a cent of donations and I would hope people around the area report them so they can investigate more and maybe get them their new home in a prison cell.
Bigger than you

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2011
one of the locals wrote:
Meth labs normally do end up causing house fires! Do your research before you donate to some people.
Hmmm kitchen fire looks like you have been smoking too much pot.
Bigger than you

United States

#17 Jan 29, 2011
one of the locals wrote:
Aren't you the gay guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min BuckStopper 1,657,672
The secret Kranium never wanted to get out... 2 hr Pollking 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 322,181
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Bamboo 72,043
Does Kranium enjoy the cream of sum yung guy? 10 hr Richard Kranium 2
News Allentown man fatally shot in lot across from C... 10 hr Richard Kranium 6
News Bethlehem man sent nude photos online to teen; ... 12 hr Richard Kranium 3

Northampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northampton Mortgages