Free condoms for teenagers

Free condoms for teenagers

There are 99 comments on the This is Hampshire story from Apr 26, 2007, titled Free condoms for teenagers. In it, This is Hampshire reports that:

“In my opinion it is not a good thing to facilitate under-age sex which technically is illegal. Sex education needs to be frank but should be in the context of a loving and committed relationship.”

CHILDREN as young as 13 are being given free condoms in a bid to tackle teenage pregnancy. via This is Hampshire

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is Hampshire.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Emily

Cushing, OK

#99 Oct 1, 2010
yes free condoms is a good idea im a 15 year old girl an i have a daughter and i got pregnent wen i was 13 im not saying that my dughter was a mistake becase she ant she is the best thing in the world
confussed

Honiton, UK

#100 Oct 26, 2010
why do i not get free comdoms any on got any they would like to give me for free
confussed

Honiton, UK

#101 Oct 26, 2010
i am 15 years old too and i need comdoms because ihave had sex and they have spilt and i was pregant but i had to get rid of it is was not nice ut it was the best thing i could have done. but i am still having sex but i cant get any free ones any ideas
Emily wrote:
yes free condoms is a good idea im a 15 year old girl an i have a daughter and i got pregnent wen i was 13 im not saying that my dughter was a mistake becase she ant she is the best thing in the world
ellie

Bend, OR

#102 Oct 26, 2010
wow u guys are so creppy just make people buy u free condoms they r reallyGOOD FOR SEX DIDNT UR MAMA TELL U THAT HAHAHA but i fell bad for the guys u have small dicks LOL hahaha:)
keira

Corby, UK

#103 Feb 26, 2012
i got one and im pregnant
Obama

Ludlow, MA

#104 Mar 7, 2012
Bad Idea I don't approve.
Giggs

Preston, UK

#105 Mar 7, 2012
lol wrote:
how come i didnt get any free condoms?
You do!

Go to the doctors they give you blue durex for free!
Giggs

Preston, UK

#106 Mar 7, 2012
confussed wrote:
i am 15 years old too and i need comdoms because ihave had sex and they have spilt and i was pregant but i had to get rid of it is was not nice ut it was the best thing i could have done. but i am still having sex but i cant get any free ones any ideas <quoted text>
GO TO THE DOCTORS MORON!

“live profile pin LPC4NYLK”

Since: May 12

portsmouth

#107 May 8, 2012
Rubbish been f**king most of my teenage and adult life with and without condoms, much better without. not caught anything yet , touch wood :)
(However better to be safe than sorry )
I for one think it's a good idea!
mrsfbc

Washington, DC

#108 May 16, 2012
American wrote:
Just another undeniable fact at what the liberals and feminists have done to America and the children.
look at this statement just another fact at how clueless chauvinistic conservatives have done to our countrymen.
ConConOrg

Smyrna, GA

#109 Jun 6, 2012
Win a YEAR of FREE contraceptives from www.ConCon.org , the cause-based, buy-one-give-one company focused on improving global sexual health. Order condoms, lube and other related items conveniently and discreetly from ConCon.org .

Enter to win FREE CONDOMS for a YEAR by visiting our blog here: http://www.concon.org/blog/archives/69

Spread the word and spread the love!

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#110 Jun 7, 2012
confussed wrote:
i am 15 years old too and i need comdoms because ihave had sex and they have spilt and i was pregant but i had to get rid of it is was not nice ut it was the best thing i could have done. but i am still having sex but i cant get any free ones any ideas <quoted text>
Does teenage shagging rot the brain and turn people illiterate?
sotonboyz

UK

#111 Aug 17, 2012
Any girls any age want to get f*ck*d by to fit chav boys and toy? ;)
Dilly

Waterlooville, UK

#112 Oct 28, 2012
Seriously, Im 25 I lost my virginity at twelve, I've had in excess of 50 sexual partners and both used and not used condom retrospectively, unless you have pissed glass like I have in the past then you have literally no comment on whether a condom is a good or a bad thing, personally I think there good, the sex isn't as good but the knowledge of safety out weighs this. Through not using them and relying on the pill Ect by 21 I had gotten 3difderwnt girls pregnant. Not clever!
Wrap it up fellas, women will respect you too if you have thought about her as a person and her health as apposed to an object your screwing. But then again at 16 I was fucking everything like an object!
Tracy Beaker

Thornton Heath, UK

#113 Oct 28, 2012
You lucky, lucky bastards.
School weren't like that in my day.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#115 Oct 28, 2012
yeah, it's got to be a good idea. If teenagers are going to have sex they will....with or without condoms. Other contraception doesn't stop transmitted diseases & there are numerous other health risks to young women, especially if they start on the pill young.... Same as if they're not going to have sex....having a condom isn't going to make them.....its not like giving out a free can of pepsi..... oh heck it's free may as well have it!
sexyK

Lynn, MA

#116 Jun 21, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
GO TO THE DOCTORS MORON!
Drs don't always give out free condoms
Kama

Portsmouth, UK

#117 Jan 10, 2014
Valentines day is approaching fast!
Book your party today to not miss out on Brand New Calalogue!!!
Free to hold, fun, friendly and lots of lough!

Show your loved one just how much you love them and spice up the night with Ann Summers :)
Brand New Catalogue on my Facebook page: Kama Ann Summers
rineone

Havant, UK

#118 Sep 16, 2014
^ that's asking for an infection

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Springfield police seek missing teen Maia Sprue... Jul 28 ibhenryb2013 1
News Westfield man, Eric Jenney, charged in alleged ... Jul 14 Charlie 1
News Update: South Hadley Man Arrested on Drug Charg... (Mar '08) Jun '15 Sosadley 25
Dockside restaurant welcomes back DAN KIROUAC Apr '15 New England Music... 1
News $150K in pot seized in pair of raids (Aug '11) Mar '15 joe 13
News Berry Plastics hit with layoffs (Jan '09) Mar '15 piss off employee 31
News Northampton jurors hear police interview in Bil... Mar '15 buzzkill 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northampton Mortgages