Jtn

Concord, MA

#4270 Feb 13, 2013
Lisa Wong,greater blinker and twitcher,you go gurl
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#4271 Feb 16, 2013
American wrote:
Well, after last nights EXCELLENT State of the Union Address it is clear to see that America made the right and BEST choice in re-electing President Obama. Sitting behind him was VP Biden and that Bonhnor or however you spell his name who wanted to cut Medicare, reduce Social Security payments and cut veterans benefits and that's what you would have gotten if Rommney was elected. The Republicans even put Rubio cube up to give a nonesence speech at the end of the Presidents Address. If they think Rubio could possibly be elected then they dummer than I thought. You Republicans out there just don't know how lucky you are! You even let Granny take the Senate seat which was unbeleivable.
Have you been smokin Crack Cocaine?
Retiree

Largo, FL

#4272 Feb 17, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been smokin Crack Cocaine?
Not at all, I just see it for what it is, too bad you can't and are so hung up with a Party that wants to hurt so many people in need. Thank the good Lord America see's it like I do.
Donna

Lowell, MA

#4273 Feb 17, 2013
I started reading this forum yesterday.
And it's amazing how many people are from Fitchburg.
Or is Billy Bob. All of the above people on here from Fitchburg.

It seems Billy Bob. Got that name from living in Fitchburg.
The red neck city of Mass.
McStupid

Leominster, MA

#4274 Feb 17, 2013
Donna wrote:
I started reading this forum yesterday.
And it's amazing how many people are from Fitchburg.
Or is Billy Bob. All of the above people on here from Fitchburg.
It seems Billy Bob. Got that name from living in Fitchburg.
The red neck city of Mass.
You are very observant. I myself was wondering why so many of the posters on Fitchburg topix were from Fitchburg and not somewhere like say Chatanooga Tennesee!
Donna

Lowell, MA

#4275 Feb 17, 2013
McStupid wrote:
<quoted text>You are very observant. I myself was wondering why so many of the posters on Fitchburg topix were from Fitchburg and not somewhere like say Chatanooga Tennesee!
I'm glad to see that you also see what I see.
Maybe from Alabama.
billybob

Fitchburg, MA

#4276 Feb 17, 2013
Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Not at all, I just see it for what it is, too bad you can't and are so hung up with a Party that wants to hurt so many people in need. Thank the good Lord America see's it like I do.
yeh the liberals see it like you do for sure,... yeah handouts for all, mommys with 6 kids with 4 different daddy's, welfare fraud galore, and selling your food stamps to buy booze and cigaretts, lets not forget free tuition for illegal aliens duh!!
McStupid

Leominster, MA

#4277 Feb 17, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see that you also see what I see.
Maybe from Alabama.
I'm right with you babe. The topic is U.S. Mass senate for 2010 and I haven't seen one post from people in Wyoming! It's like, what the heck!!! It's not like you haven't had years to post.
McStupid

Leominster, MA

#4278 Feb 17, 2013
American wrote:
Well, after last nights EXCELLENT State of the Union Address it is clear to see that America made the right and BEST choice in re-electing President Obama. Sitting behind him was VP Biden and that Bonhnor or however you spell his name who wanted to cut Medicare, reduce Social Security payments and cut veterans benefits and that's what you would have gotten if Rommney was elected. The Republicans even put Rubio cube up to give a nonesence speech at the end of the Presidents Address. If they think Rubio could possibly be elected then they dummer than I thought. You Republicans out there just don't know how lucky you are! You even let Granny take the Senate seat which was unbeleivable.
I can tell you are a bright individual and not "dummer" than others. Keep fighting the good fight!
Born Under A Bad Sign

Hinsdale, MA

#4279 Feb 17, 2013
American wrote:
Are you outta your GD mind?! Noone LET anyone take any seat! The facts are this nation is dumber and dumber every year!
This president has no plan!
This president had no plan!

STOOOOOPID!!!!
American

Largo, FL

#4280 Feb 18, 2013
Born Under A Bad Sign wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you outta your GD mind?! Noone LET anyone take any seat! The facts are this nation is dumber and dumber every year!
This president has no plan!
This president had no plan!
STOOOOOPID!!!!
Just look around you, the country's on the mend. Considering the alternative America made the correct and best choice for our Nation. Putting Party's aside America did not want a President that would hurt our country, America wanted one who was going to fix Americas problems and that is what is being done.
Born Under A Bad Sign

Hinsdale, MA

#4281 Feb 18, 2013
Just 'maybe' you could provide me a list of where this man 'fixed' anything without a direct violation to the constitution. Take your time.
On the mend.
Good one.
Born Under A Bad Sign

Hinsdale, MA

#4282 Feb 18, 2013
While you're at go to liberty dot org and tell me what you think of Benjamin Freedman's speech in 1961. Pretty smart guy.
American

Largo, FL

#4283 Feb 19, 2013
Born Under A Bad Sign wrote:
Just 'maybe' you could provide me a list of where this man 'fixed' anything without a direct violation to the constitution. Take your time.
On the mend.
Good one.
Considering the alternative we had we are now far-far better off. America saw it coming and voted for what was best for America, why can't you SEE that??
Just Facts

United States

#4284 Feb 19, 2013
Maybe that is difficult to see how good he has been for America, when you can't find a job or they just took more of your wages to pay for stupid shit like Solyndra and more recently, the plant for GM to make batteries, but they are getting paid for playing solitaire, AND IT STILL CONTINUES. I guess we have all kinds of money to throw away on technologies that aren't ready and are not cost effective.

Maybe it is difficult to see how good he has been for America when he covered up and protected people within the administration that ignored repeated requests for protection overseas, which resulted in Americans being slaughtered, AND HE STILL WON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

Maybe it is difficult to see how good he has been for America when he openly shuns our country constituation whenever it is convenient for him because he obviously feels he is above our laws.

The list of reasons it may be hard to see is long and continues to grow with every day he is in office.
American

Largo, FL

#4286 Feb 19, 2013
The only thing you people see is the Republican Party. The Speaker of the House was trying to reduce Medicare, Social Security and Veterans beneifits in dealing with the president. AND, you knock the president? Give it up and accept what the majority of the American people told you on election day and stop the crazy talk about your president! If he sent more troops overseas to our offices you'd be whining about that too.

You people must have parents receiving and deserving those benefits, ask them how they'd like them reduced and while your at it ask the disabled veterans who fought for you how they'd like their benefits reduced.
Democracy

United States

#4287 Feb 19, 2013
While your at it, ask the neighbors all around how they are feeding their families and when they will lose their houses because they don't have jobs.

While your at it, ask those same people how they feel about our President continuing to insist that our government hand out millions of dollars to a company while their employees sit and play solitaire.

While your at it, ask someone how they feel about losing their doctor or losing their healthcare benefits because the government needs to provide it for the illegals that are invading our borders.

YOU VAN PLAY YOUR GAMES ALL YOU WANT, BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE REALITY FOR THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS TRAGIC MESS.

You continue to spout nonsense about what the Republicans supposedly want to do, and at the same time, ignore what IS HAPPENING. That is your choice, but you are just lying to yourself.
McStupid

Leominster, MA

#4289 Feb 19, 2013
American wrote:
The only thing you people see is the Republican Party. The Speaker of the House was trying to reduce Medicare, Social Security and Veterans beneifits in dealing with the president. AND, you knock the president? Give it up and accept what the majority of the American people told you on election day and stop the crazy talk about your president! If he sent more troops overseas to our offices you'd be whining about that too.
You people must have parents receiving and deserving those benefits, ask them how they'd like them reduced and while your at it ask the disabled veterans who fought for you how they'd like their benefits reduced.
Nah, the speaker was just trying to figure out how to ballance the books. Everyday we get deeper and deeper in debt. China will own America soon.

I read a good article where all you radicals have pushed to shut down coal and oil powered electric plants thus driving natural gas prices up and creating a shortage. The funny thing is people are complaining about their gas bill when they do it to themselves. I understand that some of you are getting free benefits under Obama but at the cost to others. Morals anyone?
McStupid

Leominster, MA

#4292 Feb 19, 2013
Democracy wrote:
While your at it, ask the neighbors all around how they are feeding their families and when they will lose their houses because they don't have jobs.
While your at it, ask those same people how they feel about our President continuing to insist that our government hand out millions of dollars to a company while their employees sit and play solitaire.
While your at it, ask someone how they feel about losing their doctor or losing their healthcare benefits because the government needs to provide it for the illegals that are invading our borders.
YOU VAN PLAY YOUR GAMES ALL YOU WANT, BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE REALITY FOR THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS TRAGIC MESS.
You continue to spout nonsense about what the Republicans supposedly want to do, and at the same time, ignore what IS HAPPENING. That is your choice, but you are just lying to yourself.
I agree the GM thing was a mess. Giving bailout money for a battery car that nobody buys and turning out it's a Korean company that built it is never good. However the bailout money put spending money in peoples pockets evn if they do suck at solitaire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Carmen Massimiano Jr. Campaign funds us... (Mar '10) Oct 25 James E. Monahan 77
Massachusetts Green-Rainbow candidate Danny Fac... Sep '14 whatisyourneed 1
Free condoms for teenagers (Jun '07) Sep '14 rineone 99
Chow down on chowder Sep '14 Dave 1
abuse Sep '14 helena 1
Exhibit to benefit kids in need of orthotics (Sep '10) Sep '14 bryanflake1984 3
Woods Hole Film Festival Gears Up for 23rd Year Jul '14 Cheryl D 1
Northampton Dating
Find my Match

Northampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Northampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Northampton