Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Massacre-30 Years Ago

Posted in the North Wilkesboro Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
WIA

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jul 3, 2009
Heard they are coming to town from all over to celebrate this.
This took place in Charlotte.
Who would want to celebrate something like this?
I don't understand
informant

Leesburg, GA

#2 Jul 4, 2009
Could you elaborate? No idea what you're talking about.
informant

Leesburg, GA

#3 Jul 5, 2009
WIA wrote:
Heard they are coming to town from all over to celebrate this.
This took place in Charlotte.
Who would want to celebrate something like this?
I don't understand
Looked all over the net. Couldn't find any mention of this, so still no idea what the hell this is about.
WIA

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 5, 2009
July 4 1979 4 men 1 woman killed in Charlotte oulatws clubhouse
Jake

Carthage, NC

#5 Jul 6, 2009
They were at their club house in newton all weekend. It was a memorial service for the fallen.
outraged in newton

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Jul 6, 2009
what i want to know is - who in the hell sold properties to these criminals? if you go to the doj website or do any research on the AOA you will discover that they are animals. they are heavily involved in dealing drugs and other criminal activities. why would someone want them here? and dont give me any crap about their rights because i dont want to hear it. these people are really the last thing the city of newton - dying and repressed already - needed. i would like the name of the property owner who sold them this "clubhouse"
dirty D

Apopka, FL

#7 Jul 6, 2009
outraged in newton wrote:
what i want to know is - who in the hell sold properties to these criminals? if you go to the doj website or do any research on the AOA you will discover that they are animals. they are heavily involved in dealing drugs and other criminal activities. why would someone want them here? and dont give me any crap about their rights because i dont want to hear it. these people are really the last thing the city of newton - dying and repressed already - needed. i would like the name of the property owner who sold them this "clubhouse"
I dont know where you got your info but many of us are business owners etc. As a citizen of the United States of America I can own property, If you dont like us being here buy the place at a large profit to us and you can say that you are the reason we left. Oh yeah, that would probably be impossible as your job pays out 11.000 a year... YOU ARE THE LOOSER
To Jake

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jul 7, 2009
Thanks for your answer, makes sense now.
bill

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2009
ok here it is . the out law are not the trouble that the city of newton have. my brother is in the hospital with a bullet in him and it did not come from a outlaw. tis came from a gang that is wright from your back door[catawba] so before you go kicking on doors clean up your on yard
Hey Outraged

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 7, 2009
Why are you in Asheville pissing and moaning about Newton? As to your points, I's pretty sure you could do some research on the address and find who sold it to them.
to bill

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jul 7, 2009
Sorry about your brother.
WIA

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jul 7, 2009
Anyway, back to the topic. Does anyone recall that incident 30 years ago? I sure do.
Would Like To Know

Greenville, SC

#14 Jul 8, 2009
I don't recall the incident. Please tell us about it.
dirtydave

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Jul 8, 2009
outraged in newton. why don't you turn off the history channel's gangland for a minute and become educated on the people you despise so much. ever met a club member? ever sit down and talk to one of them? are you judging on second hand information written by biased informants or LEO's? Because oddly enough, every member i have ever had the pleasure of meeting, would ride 300 miles to get me out of jam, give me his last $15 so i can eat or have gas to get home, offer me a place to lay my head down, even wipe my ass if i was not able to. so, pull your head out of your ass, and maybe get some information before you judge.
oh, and for the sake of fulfilling your stereotypes, fuck you.
Would Like To Know

Greenville, SC

#16 Jul 8, 2009
dirtydave wrote:
outraged in newton. why don't you turn off the history channel's gangland for a minute and become educated on the people you despise so much. ever met a club member? ever sit down and talk to one of them? are you judging on second hand information written by biased informants or LEO's? Because oddly enough, every member i have ever had the pleasure of meeting, would ride 300 miles to get me out of jam, give me his last $15 so i can eat or have gas to get home, offer me a place to lay my head down, even wipe my ass if i was not able to. so, pull your head out of your ass, and maybe get some information before you judge.
oh, and for the sake of fulfilling your stereotypes, fuck you.
Could you tell me what the group is all about. I know some motorcycle riders and they would help anyone in trouble. What is your group all about? I'm just wondering and not judging.
dirtydave

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Jul 8, 2009
and for uninitiated. ooooooooh, didn't know a biker would know a college word did ya?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Hells_Angels_Charlo...
dirtydave

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Jul 8, 2009
anything you ever wanted to know about your neighbors.

http://www.outlawsmc.com/history.html
Would Like To Know

Greenville, SC

#19 Jul 8, 2009
dirtydave wrote:
and for uninitiated. ooooooooh, didn't know a biker would know a college word did ya?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Hells_Angels_Charlo...
Sorry about the fallen ones or should I say dead ones. You didn't have to be a smarta--. I was just asking a question. Maybe your attitude makes people have bad feelings toward the nice bikers.. Have a nice life... No more questions here!!
TO Would Like To Know

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jul 8, 2009
You aren't very good at playing dumb, just dumb to try.
dirtydave

Alpharetta, GA

#21 Jul 9, 2009
Would Like To Know, that comment wasn't directed at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Wilkesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebate from JCPenney (Mar '09) Dec 22 EMILY ACOSTA 31
best restaurant Nov 28 gourmand 1
Kroehler Pilot Furniture (Jun '13) Nov '14 feelbad4ubub 2
How do you feel about the abuse at Broughton Ho... (Jul '13) Nov '14 Leftie 134
Debate: Gay Marriage - North Wilkesboro, NC (Aug '10) Oct '14 pacampbell 14
larry minton breaking and entering Sep '14 disappointedcitizen 1
District Attorney Fred Bauer (Apr '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

North Wilkesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE