Former Rowan County wildlife officer ...

Former Rowan County wildlife officer shoots, kills hunter

There are 169 comments on the Salisbury Post story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Former Rowan County wildlife officer shoots, kills hunter. In it, Salisbury Post reports that:

NORTH WILKESBORO a ' State wildlife officials say a veteran officer who used to be assigned to Rowan County shot and killed a hunter in self-defense Saturday morning after a confrontation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salisbury Post.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Bloodhound

Changzhou, China

#162 Jul 29, 2009
You work the traffic division at Statesville PD.. You wrote me a ticket 2 months ago for a expired inspection.
dingelberry sheep mutt

Spring Lake, NC

#163 Jul 29, 2009
Sheep seems to have a compulsion to instruct and correct the wrong headedness of others with his vast storehouse of knowledge on all subjects ( excepts flying airplanes). He indicates connections to the text of the SBI "investigation " and a strong belief in its accuracy. He rabidly attacks anyone who questions a police shooting. Probably a nerdy teacher with a cop "wannabe" complex or a nerdy SBI politician (inappropriate to call him agent).
Sheepdog

Franklinville, NC

#164 Jul 29, 2009
dingelberry sheep mutt wrote:
Sheep seems to have a compulsion to instruct and correct the wrong headedness of others with his vast storehouse of knowledge on all subjects ( excepts flying airplanes). He indicates connections to the text of the SBI "investigation " and a strong belief in its accuracy. He rabidly attacks anyone who questions a police shooting. Probably a nerdy teacher with a cop "wannabe" complex or a nerdy SBI politician (inappropriate to call him agent).
Why, if sheepdogs could blush I would be red in the face with the following of all you eager beavers. Your interest and infatuation with an old sheepdog is quite flattering. I've got to stop reading this stuff...
Sheepdog

Franklinville, NC

#165 Jul 29, 2009
Bloodhound wrote:
You work the traffic division at Statesville PD.. You wrote me a ticket 2 months ago for a expired inspection.
Right person and right time, just the wrong charge. Remember, I charged you with GS 14-177 and 14-202.1 respectively. I hope that registration thing is working out for you. Good day to you sir/ma'am.
dingelberry sheep mutt

Spring Lake, NC

#166 Jul 29, 2009
truth emerges: a statesville pig in sheepdog clothing
Spotlight Jackson

Roy, WA

#167 Jul 29, 2009
If ole' sheepdog is a cop he is a low life that thinks he is smart. He thinks he is so smart he sees halos when he looks in the mirrow. Cops are just like other people, they put their clothes on the same way. They have the mentality that they are above everyone. Go out and enforce some rediculous law with out ever using common sense. I have no use for any of them. Just look at this case, it is a prime example. Wonder how many other innocent people are in jail because of this kind of mentality. Quote all you want to "sheepdog", in my book you are the class of the field. So low you can sit on a newspaper and swing your legs off. That is if you are a cop or anyone associated with the same.
Sheep dog

Franklinville, NC

#168 Jul 29, 2009
dingelberry sheep mutt wrote:
truth emerges: a statesville pig in sheepdog clothing
Uh...yeah if you say so...is it Mr. or Mrs. Dingelberry?(sp) I just wanted to address you properly with your name as indicated in your post.
Good day to you Mr/Mrs. Dingelberry.
dingelberry

Spring Lake, NC

#169 Jul 30, 2009
Oink, Oink mr sheep pig
Sheep dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...yeah if you say so...is it Mr. or Mrs. Dingelberry?(sp) I just wanted to address you properly with your name as indicated in your post.
Good day to you Mr/Mrs. Dingelberry.
Joseph

West Jefferson, NC

#171 Nov 27, 2010
Does anyone know what happen to the game warden that was charged for assaulting an elderly man with a mag lite while on his own property a few years ago. Also I have been check by game wardens all over the state and have never had a problem till I had a run in with a jack @#$ GW in wilkesboro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Wilkesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a Kevin Mathis Jul 25 Looking 1
Paula Young - Rest in Peace Jul 5 An old friend 1
Theft in wilkesboro May '16 Dave 1
Never Ever May '16 CONFIDENCE 1
Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Massacre-30 Years Ago (Jul '09) May '16 Debbie 116
DAs office Apr '16 Barb6428 1
Jason Ryan Pardue (Mar '13) Mar '16 WYATT 6

North Wilkesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance