Former Rowan County wildlife officer shoots, kills hunter

Apr 14, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salisbury Post

NORTH WILKESBORO a ' State wildlife officials say a veteran officer who used to be assigned to Rowan County shot and killed a hunter in self-defense Saturday morning after a confrontation.

Comments
161 - 169 of 169 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2010
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Bloodhound

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

You work the traffic division at Statesville PD.. You wrote me a ticket 2 months ago for a expired inspection.
dingelberry sheep mutt

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Sheep seems to have a compulsion to instruct and correct the wrong headedness of others with his vast storehouse of knowledge on all subjects ( excepts flying airplanes). He indicates connections to the text of the SBI "investigation " and a strong belief in its accuracy. He rabidly attacks anyone who questions a police shooting. Probably a nerdy teacher with a cop "wannabe" complex or a nerdy SBI politician (inappropriate to call him agent).
Sheepdog

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

dingelberry sheep mutt wrote:
Sheep seems to have a compulsion to instruct and correct the wrong headedness of others with his vast storehouse of knowledge on all subjects ( excepts flying airplanes). He indicates connections to the text of the SBI "investigation " and a strong belief in its accuracy. He rabidly attacks anyone who questions a police shooting. Probably a nerdy teacher with a cop "wannabe" complex or a nerdy SBI politician (inappropriate to call him agent).
Why, if sheepdogs could blush I would be red in the face with the following of all you eager beavers. Your interest and infatuation with an old sheepdog is quite flattering. I've got to stop reading this stuff...
Sheepdog

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Bloodhound wrote:
You work the traffic division at Statesville PD.. You wrote me a ticket 2 months ago for a expired inspection.
Right person and right time, just the wrong charge. Remember, I charged you with GS 14-177 and 14-202.1 respectively. I hope that registration thing is working out for you. Good day to you sir/ma'am.
dingelberry sheep mutt

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

truth emerges: a statesville pig in sheepdog clothing
Spotlight Jackson

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

If ole' sheepdog is a cop he is a low life that thinks he is smart. He thinks he is so smart he sees halos when he looks in the mirrow. Cops are just like other people, they put their clothes on the same way. They have the mentality that they are above everyone. Go out and enforce some rediculous law with out ever using common sense. I have no use for any of them. Just look at this case, it is a prime example. Wonder how many other innocent people are in jail because of this kind of mentality. Quote all you want to "sheepdog", in my book you are the class of the field. So low you can sit on a newspaper and swing your legs off. That is if you are a cop or anyone associated with the same.
Sheep dog

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

dingelberry sheep mutt wrote:
truth emerges: a statesville pig in sheepdog clothing
Uh...yeah if you say so...is it Mr. or Mrs. Dingelberry?(sp) I just wanted to address you properly with your name as indicated in your post.
Good day to you Mr/Mrs. Dingelberry.
dingelberry

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Oink, Oink mr sheep pig
Sheep dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...yeah if you say so...is it Mr. or Mrs. Dingelberry?(sp) I just wanted to address you properly with your name as indicated in your post.
Good day to you Mr/Mrs. Dingelberry.
Joseph

West Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Does anyone know what happen to the game warden that was charged for assaulting an elderly man with a mag lite while on his own property a few years ago. Also I have been check by game wardens all over the state and have never had a problem till I had a run in with a jack @#$ GW in wilkesboro

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Wilkesboro Discussions

Search the North Wilkesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min Waco 1909 56,493
Windsor Apt #52 search warrant - Maggie Daniels... Mon 734LYZ 1
Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Massacre-30 Years Ago (Jul '09) Jul 14 Rick Stroud 91
Walmart market in the works for Hudson Jun '14 Lisa 2
Tracy Thomas Jun '14 candylove 1
Looking for someone (Dec '12) Jun '14 bret 2
Tyson Adds 165 Jobs in Wilkes Co. (Oct '10) May '14 dare resist 5
•••
•••
•••
North Wilkesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters