Way too many Chinks or Chinese or Chinamen in America or US?

Posted in the North Wales Forum

Cha Ching

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Too many Chinese/Asians/Chinks/Chegroes /Blackanese near where I live. Why so many chinamen?

What's your stance on them immigrating here and coming here in large numbers changing our demographics?

I heard they eat dog, and they eat anything that crawls except for a car and they eat anything that fly except for airplanes.

Too many Chinks? Should America re-enact the chinese exclusion act of 1882 or enact immigration quotas from China and chinese speaking countries to prevent chinamen from coming over here in large numbers? I want your honest opinion. Minorities and chinese feel welcome to voice your opinion.
danny boy

Souderton, PA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Really? "Chegroes" you just made that one up right! So out of all the different minorities immigrating here in mass flux, the only one you have a problem with is the Chinese? Weird. You know, out of all the other races(I'm white too, not the white sheet wearing kind though) I mind the Chinese the least!!! They are quiet, respectful and make some killer food that we have been gobbling up for years! You don't see wayward Chinese youth selling crack on the streets, or collecting welfare, or buying up gas stations and convenience stores then turning them into empty buildings once they've pocketed enough money. So seriously , that's who you pick? You like railroads? Because their great great grandparents worked like slaves right along with the Irish to build the first tracks laid in this country. I'm not fond of immigration, but realistically none of us would even be here had it not been for it, unless your name is chief running bear.
Cha Ching

Northville, MI

#3 Nov 19, 2012
I have a problem with every minority and immigrant, but I dont' like the chinks because they ate my dog once when I was a child and that was scarring and traumatic. In addition, I feel like chinks are buying up america and taking over and screwing us hard working americans, or should I say, amellicans, over!
Cha Ching

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Too many chinks on college campuses nowadays, a white man can't even walk around campus without seeing a fellow white and a white man is a minority on campus. nowadays, the U of M ann arbor is so asian, I see chinks all the time and they form chinky clubs where they eat ethnic foods such as dog meat and snake.

so chinky.

why so many chinks on college campuses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Scapegoat 51,531
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
city of walking dead!!! Sep 22 drug free 1
lamb foundation!! DO NOT GO!!!!!! (May '09) Sep 9 Old Lady at the WaWa 75
Candace Benson, 22, is a student at Montgomery ... Aug '14 Moniyah 1
Hatfield Pool Radio noise and impact on surroun... Aug '14 Amanda 2

North Wales News Video

North Wales Dating
Find my Match

North Wales Jobs

North Wales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Wales News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Wales