Police seek 3 in home-invasion slaying in Montco

Police believe three people broke into an upscale suburban Philadelphia home and fatally stabbed a man inside. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

#22 Jan 9, 2009
Never enter a fight with a gun that has a caliber below .40.

my condolences to the family of this man.

Please Please Please let these scum break into MY house..

I can promise death from lead poisoning very quickly.
Gee

Schwenksville, PA

#23 Jan 9, 2009
Same here. I hope those three low-lives get what they what's coming to them....death!
republican_bob wrote:
Never enter a fight with a gun that has a caliber below .40.
my condolences to the family of this man.
Please Please Please let these scum break into MY house..
I can promise death from lead poisoning very quickly.
I wonder

Allentown, PA

#24 Jan 9, 2009
Could this be a hit job? Maybe the wife wanted to get rid of Mr. Chae. I find it hard to believe that she was able to escape so easily.
Screwy Louie

Bethlehem, PA

#25 Jan 10, 2009
Inside job.....one of the girls gave out info...

Brookhaven PA

#26 Jan 10, 2009
I always feel so bad for people who are legitimate victims of home invasion theft and or murder.. mostly because I'm one of those scary dudes that HOPES they try it on me.

The last thing someone invading my home will here is the clicking sound of a 45caliber round entering a chamber in the silence of the forced air heater blowing heat through the ducts to compensate for his entry letting the cold air in.

Brookhaven PA

#27 Jan 10, 2009
ok,, no more topix before coffee... typo up there..
WILL HEAR H-E-A-R

sorry..

“Depraved Indifference”

Since: Dec 08

Ronin

#28 Jan 10, 2009
republican_bob wrote:
I always feel so bad for people who are legitimate victims of home invasion theft and or murder.. mostly because I'm one of those scary dudes that HOPES they try it on me.
The last thing someone invading my home will here is the clicking sound of a 45caliber round entering a chamber in the silence of the forced air heater blowing heat through the ducts to compensate for his entry letting the cold air in.
...I thought you were going to say "forced air heater blowing heat through the hole in the dirtbags head ".....Well said though. NEVER bring a knive to a gunfight...

Brookhaven PA

#29 Jan 10, 2009
I was going for the extra layers of novel-like imagery. sarcastic bombastic emailed me and once told me she likes the way i lay on the imagery so i'm trying to keep up the good work.
it's not always easy to paint a picture with a keyboard.

Brookhaven PA

#30 Jan 10, 2009
i found a website with those sounds on it check it out sua,

http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/wmcstore/WMCsh...

if you break into someone's house and hear that bolt action one,, you're going to destroy your underwear on the spot..
just click on the sound titles in the right column,, you dont actually have to buy the audio file like it says.

“Depraved Indifference”

Ronin

#31 Jan 10, 2009
republican_bob wrote:
I was going for the extra layers of novel-like imagery. sarcastic bombastic emailed me and once told me she likes the way i lay on the imagery so i'm trying to keep up the good work.
it's not always easy to paint a picture with a keyboard.
Luckily, i have a vivd imagination...LOL. The website is cool, thanks.

Brookhaven PA

#32 Jan 10, 2009
i need to install some nice Bose Jewel cubes and hook them up to one of my servers and prompt them to play the sound 6 seconds after a perimeter is breached.
would be even better if one second prior,, the power to the house appeared to be shut off to total darkness..
i know, im evil.
i could actually write a perl script that would do that..
set up a front end from a home sec system,, tell it to shut off the power to the house immediately following a breach, then have the software to the UPS the server is plugged into also prompt the clicking sound!
niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!

“Depraved Indifference”

Ronin

#33 Jan 10, 2009
Rep-Bob....You sir, are an evil genius...LOL !!
Luckily i do not have to worry about crossing your path in the wrong way....and yes the sound of an M1 Garand, or Remy 870 action is a definite attention getter...
Boomer215

Irvington, NJ

#34 Jan 10, 2009
Barry the Billary Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you expect her to do anything for them since she was apparently unarmed. When are the good law abiding sheeple going to learn that when seconds count the police are minutes away. When are the sheeple going to start standing up for themselves. Buy a gun, learn how to use it then carry it all the time. It's not that hard. After a while you feel undressed without it.
Sooner or later the people will learn that there's a reason the the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania states-

"The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for fun... Nov 20 cell2678977470txtme 1
Just looking to Hang out... Nov 19 cell2678977470txtme 1
lamb foundation!! DO NOT GO!!!!!! (May '09) Oct '14 Old woman at the ... 91
city of walking dead!!! Sep '14 drug free 1
Candace Benson, 22, is a student at Montgomery ... Aug '14 Moniyah 1
Hatfield Pool Radio noise and impact on surroun... Aug '14 Amanda 2
Montco lawmaker seeks probe of disruption of lo... (May '14) Aug '14 Section 8 has got... 3

Winter Storm Warning for Montgomery County was issued at November 26 at 6:41PM EST

North Wales News Video

North Wales Dating
Find my Match

North Wales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Wales News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Wales

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:09 pm PST