Feds bust cocaine distribution ring i...

Feds bust cocaine distribution ring in McKeesport

There are 28 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune story from Dec 9, 2009, titled Feds bust cocaine distribution ring in McKeesport. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune reports that:

Four men from McKeesport were among eight people named in a superseding indictment Tuesday to charges of being involved in a cocaine distribution ring, federal prosecutors said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JoJo

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Apr 2, 2010
Of course it took an outside agency to bust these turds. I wonder if the Sayles named in the article is related to the Sayles that was busted in the largest cocaine seizure in the history of McKeesport?
It also took an outside agency to bring that turd to justice.
Troublemaker

Mckeesport, PA

#22 Apr 2, 2010
Sayles was probably the only person who actually paid the ten bucks for a ticket to last Saturday's fun-and-games-raiser. Had to make it look good.
Slickster

Morgantown, WV

#23 Apr 5, 2010
FYI former Chief, Joe Pero and Mckeesport Police Dept. took the (Sayles) case to the FBI due to funds shortage. This is a Mckeesport Police case not federal. Outside agencies take credit for small town great police work. Trust me call PGH. office and ask somebody who brings the cases.
schmegma

Mckeesport, PA

#24 Apr 5, 2010
Free TRU
Troublemaker

Mckeesport, PA

#25 Apr 5, 2010
Slickster wrote:
FYI former Chief, Joe Pero and Mckeesport Police Dept. took the (Sayles) case to the FBI due to funds shortage. This is a Mckeesport Police case not federal. Outside agencies take credit for small town great police work. Trust me call PGH. office and ask somebody who brings the cases.
Taking the Sayles case to the feds due to funding storages makes for great police work? Really?
Stupid

AOL

#26 Apr 5, 2010
Troublemaker wrote:
Sayles was probably the only person who actually paid the ten bucks for a ticket to last Saturday's fun-and-games-raiser. Had to make it look good.
I gave someone $10. They told me it was a sell out and they would scabbing outside the door for $25.

Did I get taken by being the second person to buy a ticket?
t
slickster

Morgantown, WV

#27 Apr 5, 2010
trouble maker ,,, small police forces do not have the man power nor hundreds of thousands to pay overtime to take on a large cocaine cartel. And state to state drug traffic kings. Thats ok I wonder who is next to fall. hmmmm
Troublemaker

Mckeesport, PA

#28 Apr 6, 2010
slickster wrote:
trouble maker ,,, small police forces do not have the man power nor hundreds of thousands to pay overtime to take on a large cocaine cartel. And state to state drug traffic kings. Thats ok I wonder who is next to fall. hmmmm
I wasn't disagreeing with you. But it doesn't take great police work to turn over an investigation, just a little common sense. If you mean common sense makes for great police work for McK police, that explains a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Arrest Man For 2004 McKeesport Murder (May '07) Jul 10 Vito Aunt 34
News AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) Jun '16 Dime Droppers Inc 1,071
News Man to stand trial in railroad shooting (Jul '06) May '16 katkanplay 2,271
News Duquesne team stuck in snow on PA Turnpike (Jan '16) May '16 amry 4
Robberies and vandalism Apr '16 Touchable Ness 2
Registered Electrician (Dec '15) Apr '16 Faylinn Byrne 5
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 so you know 1

North Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Versailles Mortgages