Eligibility for food stamps expands i...

Eligibility for food stamps expands in Pa.

There are 1 comment on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Aug 14, 2009, titled Eligibility for food stamps expands in Pa.. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Bonnie Frederick tried to get food stamps last year, but her $9.50-an-hour pay from a packaging company put her monthly income $3 over the limit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 15, 2009
And we should be giving food, not food stamps or vouchers or credit cards or debit cards, FOOD. And the folks receiving the food should be the ones who distribute the free food. How did this get to be so screwy? Our bureaucrats are so lazy that they don't even pass out free cheese and corn meal any more.
We payers of this crap have no idea how the money is being spent.
Sad very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Civil Unions - Turtle Creek, PA (Jan '12) Jul 1 isis2012 6
News AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) Jun 28 Nixson Fixson 990
Review: Wellness Center (chinese Massage) (Nov '14) Jun 23 Isis2012 2
Wilmerding Jun 16 Big Balls 1
Turtle Creek is a NAZI police state (Dec '14) May '15 isis2012 2
News Freezing rain creates dangerous road conditions (Nov '14) May '15 Hobo Jim 33
who helped bust all those people with drugs a f... Apr '15 micro 1
More from around the web

North Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

North Versailles Mortgages