FriendofJustice

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Dec 12, 2012
it's ironic how office Loalbo, will knowingly hide a person whom abducted a child out of Russia, his so called gf, parental abduction, harassed the person whom reported it to ICE and USCIS. Used offical documents and telephone to nterfer with a civil case. Why would anybody trust a department when the police chief allows this conduct? Validimi Frolov father of the child abducted would like to talk to this coward of a person whom is assisting in this abduction.
MPD

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Mckeesport has a cover up called the MPD police pay scam. It was buried under the rug by former mayor, now senator Brewster. He promised to reveal all the results to the public. But what can any expect of a liar? Tiger Town connected with Brewster in McKeesport went out of business. The police in McKeesport are covering up problem bars. Now, the city solicitor is charged with 2 DUI counts! He has managed to postpone the various hearings for over a year! Tough on DUI? I think judges are lying to the public based on this. His next hearing is in Pittsburgh, Court of Common Pleas - March 4, 2013 at 8:30am.

Where was all the news on this offender? This guy represents the entire law department of McKeesport! Duquesne council woman received coverage today. A West Mifflin council man was covered recently for DUI. The reason: Brewster is friends with the Daily News head. No wonder McKeesport has a terrible reputation. It was well earned long ago, especially with the mystery murder of Kimberly Krimm. Famous people of Mckeesport? Tom Hose, Ken Konnias. Dravosburg is basically McKeesport. It is covered by the McKeesport police, after all.

Rumors still have it that, a McKeesport police officer was involved in the murder.

City solicitor, 2 DUI counts postponed for over a year! Clamping down on DUI looks like a lie!
Charlene

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
MPD wrote:
Mckeesport has a cover up called the MPD police pay scam. It was buried under the rug by former mayor, now senator Brewster. He promised to reveal all the results to the public. But what can any expect of a liar? Tiger Town connected with Brewster in McKeesport went out of business. The police in McKeesport are covering up problem bars. Now, the city solicitor is charged with 2 DUI counts! He has managed to postpone the various hearings for over a year! Tough on DUI? I think judges are lying to the public based on this. His next hearing is in Pittsburgh, Court of Common Pleas - March 4, 2013 at 8:30am.
Where was all the news on this offender? This guy represents the entire law department of McKeesport! Duquesne council woman received coverage today. A West Mifflin council man was covered recently for DUI. The reason: Brewster is friends with the Daily News head. No wonder McKeesport has a terrible reputation. It was well earned long ago, especially with the mystery murder of Kimberly Krimm. Famous people of Mckeesport? Tom Hose, Ken Konnias. Dravosburg is basically McKeesport. It is covered by the McKeesport police, after all.
Rumors still have it that, a McKeesport police officer was involved in the murder.
City solicitor, 2 DUI counts postponed for over a year! Clamping down on DUI looks like a lie!
Wow
What a story, my daughter just experienced racism in Pitcarin, PA. She was driving my vehicle she did not know her license was suspended due to a ticket she received because I would not have let her drive my vehicle. Mind you it was a luxury vehicle, when she was pulled over by the police officer she had a attitude and was rude before even issuing the ticket. EVERY AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN OR MAN IS NOT A CRIMINAL CONTRARY TO BELIEVE.
the truth hurts

Monroeville, PA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Always playing the race card. Don't drive with a suspended license. Trust me no cares that ur black but you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rossi's pop up flea market getting sued?? Feb 26 Guitarman 10
AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) Feb 20 Cover Ups Not Per... 728
duq police hard at work Feb 5 Adeelah Brown 2
Is anyone running against District Judge Scott ... Jan '15 Mongo 1
Doc Marshall Jan '15 concerned citizen 1
South Allegheny School District files suit over... (Oct '09) Jan '15 Delayed Responsib... 6
We need a new Magistrate (May '14) Dec '14 victim of scotty 9

Flood Warning for Allegheny County was issued at March 04 at 5:16AM EST

More from around the web

North Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

NFL 6:02AM
Brian Hartline visiting Cleveland Browns
Bleacher Report 7:07 AM
Buffalo Bills' 5 Best Free-Agent QB Options to Compete with EJ Manuel
NFL11:39 AM
Browns OC wants Manziel 'obsessed' with football
Bleacher Report 7:04 PM
How Should Steelers Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers