Man jumps to his death from Westinghouse Bridge

Jul 1, 2008 Full story: PittsburghLIVE.com 71

A man jumped to his death Monday from the Westinghouse Bridge, which carries Route 30 between North Versailles and East Pittsburgh.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ThatIsCrazy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jul 7, 2008
Who the hell wants to jump off that bridge?!
You can see the whole damned ravine up there!
His body must have dashed on Turtle Creek below!
Amazing.
I have absolute horror just walking across the thing.
Jen P

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jul 8, 2008
Ask BRADDOCK HILLS POLICE where his body ended and the condition it was in.

They have pictures of it and are emailing. I was disgusted to open an email and see this. These guys have no respect or right to be passing these around.
I only wish Mr Krugs family would contact me so i can inform them that the police depts think it was quite funny that Chuck jumped.

I hope one day its one of their family members and the pics get passed along.
Firefighter

Greensburg, PA

#3 Jul 8, 2008
Jen p thats not braddock hills its east pittsburgh.
Jen P

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jul 9, 2008
no its Braddock Hills Police that has the pictures and are sending them around!!!
Mon Valley Monster

Wampum, PA

#5 Jul 9, 2008
Any pictures obtained during an investigation should be kept private in a closed file. If an ambulance was called it is also border line Hippa law violations sending those pictures out over the internet or through e-mail. Did the Braddock Hills Police or other responding agency have the family sign a release permitting their departed family members picture be printed out and released through e-mail, things the Krug family may want to look into.
Mon Valley Monster

Wampum, PA

#6 Jul 9, 2008
The Westinghouse Bridge is mostly in North Versailles Township. A brief portion is in East Pittsburgh. So why does the Braddock Hills Police have copies of the pictures, and who and why are they being sent in mass e-mails and printed out?

Its bad enough the stress police, fire and ems are under having to see events like this, now to try and share it with the communities they are sworn to protect? Come on, where is the class in the Mon Valley?
Jen P

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Jul 10, 2008
One of BH police is on the Ems or was. he is a sicko. they think the condition of the body is cool.

I wish the Krug family would contact me.
Mon Valley Monster

Wampum, PA

#8 Jul 11, 2008
Why don't you contact them? I am sure they would want to hear about those vile disgusting pictures the men and women that are sworn to protect and serve us are making light of it. I still don't understand why Braddock Hills cares regardless it occurred nowhere near their jurisdiction.

Digital cameras should be outlawed from volunteer wackers and EMS phonies.

Why hasn't the media run a story that he is the person that was assaulted by the Braddock Police while in handcuffs, maybe they forgot about it, or didn't match the name to the story yet.
Watcher

AOL

#9 Jul 12, 2008
Jen P wrote:
no its Braddock Hills Police that has the pictures and are sending them around!!!
Your wrong ! They were not at the scene get your facts straight !
Watcher

AOL

#10 Jul 12, 2008
Jen P wrote:
One of BH police is on the Ems or was. he is a sicko. they think the condition of the body is cool.
I wish the Krug family would contact me.
Are you sure ? And who is it ?? Because the chief would never put up with that ! Trust me maybe you think its braddock hills but its really braddock police ? They will not travel that far from base.
Jen P

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jul 12, 2008
nething else uwanna kno. and how would the chief care when u can clearly c he received a copy of this same email.
Firefighter

AOL

#13 Jul 12, 2008
Jen P wrote:
nething else uwanna kno. and how would the chief care when u can clearly c he received a copy of this same email.
Call the mayor or council president !
Firefighter bh

AOL

#17 Jul 13, 2008
Mon Valley Monster wrote:
Why don't you contact them? I am sure they would want to hear about those vile disgusting pictures the men and women that are sworn to protect and serve us are making light of it. I still don't understand why Braddock Hills cares regardless it occurred nowhere near their jurisdiction.
Digital cameras should be outlawed from volunteer wackers and EMS phonies.
Why hasn't the media run a story that he is the person that was assaulted by the Braddock Police while in handcuffs, maybe they forgot about it, or didn't match the name to the story yet.
He never WORKED FOR THE BRADDOCK HILLS POLICE NEVER !
Snoop

AOL

#20 Jul 15, 2008
Jen P wrote:
Ask BRADDOCK HILLS POLICE where his body ended and the condition it was in.
They have pictures of it and are emailing. I was disgusted to open an email and see this. These guys have no respect or right to be passing these around.
I only wish Mr Krugs family would contact me so i can inform them that the police depts think it was quite funny that Chuck jumped.
I hope one day its one of their family members and the pics get passed along.
You really hate police officers did you have a run in with one ? Or whats your promblem ? Not everyone perfect is perfect...
Jen P

United States

#21 Jul 15, 2008
no i dont have a problem with police nor have i ever had a run in with them. if you would of read my earlier post idiot you would see what my problem is. i received an email that had several pictures of Charles Krug dead, lying under the bridge. I think it was very unprofessional that these pictures are out there. So there are the facts. Whats your problem? you a cop groupie?
Jen P

United States

#23 Jul 16, 2008
Thank you "Mon Valley Monster",

I couldn't have said that any better if I tried.
Not OK

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Jul 17, 2008
So.. let me get this straight.. you accuse an elderly person for not keeping the house up, therefore it's a free for all for people to tresspass and steal copper piping? That's ridiculous.
Mon Valley Monster

Wampum, PA

#25 Jul 17, 2008
Read the post over again idiot, I stated directly in there that it was wrong that the elderly persons house was broken into. Regardless of this persons crimes, he was arrested and charged. It doesn't make him less of a human being to be assaulted while restrained, and have his death pictures posted over the internet.

its like I am dealing with 6 year olds, learn how to read and comprehend.
Mon Valley Monster

Wampum, PA

#26 Jul 17, 2008
The post also read the person involved assumed the house was abandoned, not unkept by an elderly person. Had the elderly person kept up on his property there may have been a chance he moved onto to an actual abandoned property.

Sorry I wasn't more descriptive for your limited knowledge. I try and make sure it doesn't happen again.
Not OK

Pittsburgh, PA

#28 Jul 18, 2008
Mon Valley Monster... Sorry I didn't know you were the police department HA.. Then again.. You do seem dumb enough to be part of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tony 51,477
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Why has Pitcairn become such a s*%thole? (Aug '12) Sep 13 always race 12
East allegheny school Sep 11 Taxpayer 1
AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) Sep 10 Bagman 630
FaceTime now Aug 26 Anonymous 1
•••
North Versailles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North Versailles Jobs

•••
•••
•••

North Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Versailles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Versailles
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••