White Oak baby died of blunt force tr...

White Oak baby died of blunt force trauma

There are 4 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jun 17, 2007, titled White Oak baby died of blunt force trauma. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Ryan Bennett told police he placed his girlfriend's 13-month-old son in the crook of his right arm, applied pressure and heard a popping noise, according to court records. via Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

passion

Jackson Center, PA

#1 Jun 26, 2007
SOMETHING IS SO VERY WRONG HERE, I PRAY THEY DO A PSYEHOLOGIC TEST ON THIS MAN.~ HOW DID THE SWEET ANGEL GET ALL THE OTHER THINGS DONE TO HIS BODY? MY GOD I JUST CRY WHEN I HEAR A BABY IS BE BORN IN TO THIS EVIL WORLD.THEY DON'T HAVE A CHANCE BECAUSE THE PARENTS JUST DON'T HAVE GOD IN THEIR HEARTS. GOD SAID LET THE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME. HE LOVES CHILDREN. I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO FACE GOD KNOWING I TOOK ONE OF HIS CHILDREN. THAT IS A FORCE I WOULD HATE TO FACE. THEY ALSO NEED TO DO A PSYEHOLOG TEST ON THE MOTHER. THIS MAN HAD TO SHOW SOME KIND OF STRANGE BEHAVORY AS LONG AS SHE KNEW HIM. SIGNS OF SOME KIND OF TOXIC TRIGGER HAD TO BE SEEN AT ONE TIME IN THEIR LIVES. THE MOTHER HAS TO PAY ALSO. SHE SEEN THINGS BUT CHOOSE TO IGNORED THE SIGN'S. SO SHE JUST AS GULTY AS THE ONE WHO KILLED HER CHILD.

Since: Jul 07

Mountaintop

#2 Jul 12, 2007
It's hard to real all caps

Since: Jul 07

Mountaintop

#3 Jul 12, 2007
It's hart do read all caps

Since: Dec 09

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2012
I remember that to. The baby and her mother lived with the grandmother which had her smaller children taken away from her for being an unfit parent and had her nursing license taken from her for being a drunk. If she wasnt in a bar she would have noticed the baby wasn't breathing right since she was a "nurse" at one time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Usta luv dem (Oct '17) Apr '18 galaxy 4
VOTE********Rick Saccone Apr '18 isis2012 5
N.Versailles brothel Mar '18 Mr Magoo 3
Logging at biros trailer park Mar '18 Mr Magoo 3
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) Jan '18 UnDoc Risha 29
News 'I can't believe they haven't noticed it yet:' ... (Mar '14) Nov '17 Killary Klinton 3
News Fire destroyed Twin Coaches 31 years ago (Nov '08) Nov '17 clb 28

North Versailles Jobs

Personal Finance

North Versailles Mortgages