Four face meth-related charges

Aug 8, 2012 Full story: Greensburg Daily News

Greensburg - The suspects were Geneva Maloy, 44; Charles Hensley, 48; Mark Bustle, 47; and Rodger Arms Jr, 28.

Full Story
Omg it has to stop

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 8, 2012
When are people going to realize drugs don't bring positive things to your life? My children growing up in this environment sucks! I am sure some of these people have kids! It's just sad and doesn't settle well!
Helpsomeone

Greensburg, IN

#2 Aug 8, 2012
The only way to stop drugs is to turn in all druggies. When the dope heads realize that drugs are a dead end, they can tell the jailer. Turning in a druggie is helping someone. Turning in a druggie is a very compassionate thing to do. You are helping the individual. If you saw a person injured from an accident, you would call for help, if you see someone abusing drugs you should get them help. The police can help the drug abuser. Call the police, now, and help someone.
loser

Mishawaka, IN

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Omg it has to stop wrote:
When are people going to realize drugs don't bring positive things to your life? My children growing up in this environment sucks! I am sure some of these people have kids! It's just sad and doesn't settle well!
People like that will never learn.
loser

Mishawaka, IN

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Helpsomeone wrote:
The only way to stop drugs is to turn in all druggies. When the dope heads realize that drugs are a dead end, they can tell the jailer. Turning in a druggie is helping someone. Turning in a druggie is a very compassionate thing to do. You are helping the individual. If you saw a person injured from an accident, you would call for help, if you see someone abusing drugs you should get them help. The police can help the drug abuser. Call the police, now, and help someone.
Right if you tell a cop about shit they laugh and going on .been there done that.
Deputy Dawg

Madison, IN

#5 Aug 13, 2012
loser wrote:
<quoted text>Right if you tell a cop about shit they laugh and going on .been there done that.
That's why you don't talk to local police. Always, always, always speak to the State Police. The local cops have other motives and deep roots. The State Police are who investigates local police. I've had very good results with the ISP when all else falls on deaf ears.

I
m so sick of the dope heads, thieves and dealers, enough give every tip I can. Let all the meth idiots stay in jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Stallard 1 hr LORI HEDGES 1
Alexis Graham (Jul '13) 2 hr anonymous 2
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Fri party loyalty 98
i hate my life (May '13) Sep 17 Sammy 23
Late 1960's drunk driving accident Sep 15 A concerned relative 1
Bullies at JCMS (Sep '11) Sep 10 Lindseycanluvu 12
Five Arrested After Robbing Seymour Apartment C... (Feb '13) Sep 4 curious 48
•••
•••
•••

North Vernon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

North Vernon People Search