Kentucky Girl

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2013
I know many of you all know the Schneiders well my brother in law is a Schneider. The way Grant treats his brother and my sister I don't appreciate it on bit. They blame my sister for Jack being Gay how screwed up can you get. Oh that is Kathy and Grants son is Jack! I have about had it with the way they treat my sister and
Their own brother who is my brother in law. Schneider Nurshery has really fallen apart within the last 4 years. And Mae Ellen needs to be ashame of her self for talking and treating my sister the way she does I don't really appreciate it Margie is so wrapped up her marriage has failed I'm really glad my sister and my brother in law moved away from there they are so much better off My sisters two sons are very successful Doctors and the Schneider family is very resentful of that. Well to have you to know and your dear Jack my nephews both who are Doctors worked very hard for threir degree. Nothing has ever been to either of them. Sorry Jack a degree like that is not given to you you have to earn it and work your ASS off for it! So therefore all you Schneiders in in Seymoure In that are related to the Nurshery you alll need to learn to live your own life stop gossiping about others in that town it's time people really see how you all really are! Oh and tell Margie to stop causing trouble put a zipper on her mouth!
been readin

Brookville, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Kentucky Girl wrote:
I know many of you all know the Schneiders well my brother in law is a Schneider. The way Grant treats his brother and my sister I don't appreciate it on bit. They blame my sister for Jack being Gay how screwed up can you get. Oh that is Kathy and Grants son is Jack! I have about had it with the way they treat my sister and
Their own brother who is my brother in law. Schneider Nurshery has really fallen apart within the last 4 years. And Mae Ellen needs to be ashame of her self for talking and treating my sister the way she does I don't really appreciate it Margie is so wrapped up her marriage has failed I'm really glad my sister and my brother in law moved away from there they are so much better off My sisters two sons are very successful Doctors and the Schneider family is very resentful of that. Well to have you to know and your dear Jack my nephews both who are Doctors worked very hard for threir degree. Nothing has ever been to either of them. Sorry Jack a degree like that is not given to you you have to earn it and work your ASS off for it! So therefore all you Schneiders in in Seymoure In that are related to the Nurshery you alll need to learn to live your own life stop gossiping about others in that town it's time people really see how you all really are! Oh and tell Margie to stop causing trouble put a zipper on her mouth!
ky girl, you sound like a bloomin idiot! talk about someone being a gossip wtf is your PROBLEM anyway? Someone needs to put a sock in your mouth!
From indiana

Perry, GA

#4 Nov 11, 2013
Everybody knows about the Schneiders business no new news is new it's all old! This crap been around fir a while leave it up to one person and word gets around really quick about this family. Margie is the worst to run and tell!
unjust

Oxford, OH

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Kentucky Girl wrote:
if you think this will hurt this business you are dead wrong, their business is well established and has been for a very long time. Who do you think gives a crap about their personal life?
Rich

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2013
Kentucky girl sounds like a real moron. Then again aren't most people from Kentucky total morons.
Lawer Man

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2014
Watch it Kentucky holds up In you stepping in some hot water!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Jenkins 3 hr Jessica 5
Rachel Stallard 9 hr Lori Hedges 1
Mike Cox of medora and freetown 21 hr NORMAL 5
Patrick laflower Mon Leftfordead 6
crystal conley Sun wondering 1
fryable abstso Sun sorry 2
Not all dragons are bad Aug 24 Thank you 1

North Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance