Commiskey man accused in fatal Jennings shooting

Sep 11, 2013 Full story: The Republic

The Jennings County man who was arrested in Monday afternoon's fatal shooting had a personal connection to the victim, a North Vernon neighbor said Tuesday.

Full Story
Rayna Robbins

New Salisbury, IN

#1 Sep 12, 2013
This man had a connection with my brother and he cold heartedly killed him leaving behind a baby girl Gracie who will never know what a great man Jeremy her daddy was and would have been. Jeremy worked hard to support his small family he was building and loved every minute of doing what needed to be done to support them cuz he loved them s very much and now hes been taken from many loved ones.Hope people realize this I murder and Donald Williams gets sentenced on murder charges cuz this is not reckless homicide. The man was mad and pulled a gun on my brother and sot him his own front yard. MURDER IS THE CRIME HERE!!!
A very mad sister

Seymour, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2014
Straighten Up wrote:
Jeremy was a drug addict and out of control. He would die in a meth explosion if this had not happen. Donald didn't do nothing but defend himself.
Did you even know Jeremy !!??? Your a idiot who obviously didn't know MY brother how about you shut up about things you know nothing about
John D

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2014
Jeremy was an addict with a bad temper... He attacked a man with a weapon... I personally have gotten high with him many times... And if you didn't realize he was using then he was much better at hiding it than I thought... But of course this is America where everyone becomes a saint when they die and all of their sins and shortcomings are forgotten... I know both men involved in this personally and Don is a good man and I am glad he was acquitted of this... He saved the taxpayers some money because now we won't have to pay to feed and house Jeremy in prison which is where he was headed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did he start the big fire Thu Suspicious 2
6136 N. county road 760E. seymour. Wed airien hunter 3
any guys want dl/nsa? 19-29 Dec 23 Bulletproof 4
need to know (Mar '14) Dec 22 really 4
Home burglary suspect dies after homeowner shot... Dec 22 Chuckie 2
jim melton (Apr '14) Dec 21 no name 4
Jackson Circuit Court, 12/19/14 Dec 19 SLUTSMACKER 1
North Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web