Whats the latest news @ AISIN
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
joe couch

Englewood, OH

#199 Aug 5, 2013
Yeah,he got a garage full of hand tools,bits and anything else he could steal out of the cage and anywhere he can,him and his family are nothing but thieves.He used to work at the Lexmark to and him and his girlfriend were robbing the place blind.
Brndn

Lebanon, IN

#200 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah I used to work there. He'd stay after and load his car up.hes worthless
joe couch

Englewood, OH

#201 Aug 6, 2013
his name is chris couch,drives a jeep grand cheerokee
Juan

Elmwood Park, IL

#202 Aug 8, 2013
We don't need a Union at Aisin! We Mexicans just need to keep coming in and taking your lazy [email protected]@ white peoples jobs and your women also. We don't get checked to see if were legal this way. With a Union they will check. So shut up white trash red necks.
Coach Lang

Indianapolis, IN

#203 Aug 9, 2013
I like Mexican women myself. Especially if they are married.
antisocial

United States

#205 Aug 15, 2013
Juan wrote:
We don't need a Union at Aisin! We Mexicans just need to keep coming in and taking your lazy [email protected]@ white peoples jobs and your women also. We don't get checked to see if were legal this way. With a Union they will check. So shut up white trash red necks.
Craker Barrel Juan,I remember when you fired,it was funny!
New employer regulation that will soon be the norm means all new employees citizenship will be checked,many of you will lose jobs and be deported...but for now:

We made our country this way,we deserve the best and mexico has the best ignorant,retarded,illiterate filth you could ask for that will work for nothing,shack up 20 deep in one home and occupy the nasty fat white girls,thats why the border isnt closed so we could get the best nasty,filthy poor people we can find,you!
Someone

Tucker, GA

#207 Aug 20, 2013
I miss you....... alot.
Tim

Louisville, KY

#208 Aug 25, 2013
Rumor is that AISIN is going to close the Seymour plant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What can you tell me about Sherrie Acton 15 hr Mr K 2
Cute girl Jan at Applebee's (Aug '13) 17 hr ErikaMFSwindell 9
Heroin Dealer gets slap on wrist (Feb '14) 17 hr ErikaMFSwindell 2
Gleeda Lasher Lane Wed Travis 8
KFC, SMITTY aka MICHAEL SMITH and being a $ni... Tue Smitty a rat 21
Suzette "Renee" Bergeron Parrish Sep 18 TSM 1
Chantel Clark Sep 13 Gigi 11

North Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance