mexicans in seymour
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
James40

Sun Prairie, WI

#1 May 29, 2007
Why is Seymour being overrun by Mexicans? There are at least five Hispanic stores and seems like half of Seymour's population is now Hispanic. They are everywhere. Many of them are here illegally. I admit, I do not have any statistics or proof that they are illegal, only word of mouth. My sister used to live at one of the apartment communities, and the Hispanics there told my sister's daughters "they could not live there unless they spoke Spanish."

Am I the only one who sees Seymour being "taken over" by Hispanics?
tinathan2006

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 31, 2007
Yeah, I know what you mean. They will probably "taking over" the whole country eventually, unless Americans - obviously not the government - do something about it soon.
SAMANTHA J

North Vernon, IN

#3 Jun 7, 2007
WHY DON'T YOU BOTH SHUT YOUR MOUTH THE MEXICANS ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME AND I AM WHITE TOO THE MEXICANS LIVE IN CRAP IN MEXCIO SO IF YOU DID WOULD YOU COME HERE TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE OR WOULD YOU LIVE IN CRAP SO CHOKE ON THAT
NO ILLEGALS

Sun Prairie, WI

#4 Jun 8, 2007
SAMANTHA J wrote:
WHY DON'T YOU BOTH SHUT YOUR MOUTH THE MEXICANS ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME AND I AM WHITE TOO THE MEXICANS LIVE IN CRAP IN MEXCIO SO IF YOU DID WOULD YOU COME HERE TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE OR WOULD YOU LIVE IN CRAP SO CHOKE ON THAT
Of course they are just like us, but they are coming here illegally, and Seymour is overrun by them, most of them illegal. Think they want to come here and make the USA crap just like Mexico is. So choke on that!
cdrzss

North Vernon, IN

#5 Jun 12, 2007
better i chocke you left fred i don't care if you were liveing in crap would you come here illegaly if there was no other way to get here illegal
Savannah Jackson

North Vernon, IN

#6 Jun 12, 2007
"You need to get a life and quit talking about mexicans they are human beings after all your just a racist and need to leave them alone."
Savannah Jackson

North Vernon, IN

#7 Jun 12, 2007
"Your just crazy and you know what mexicans came here to leave with us and do more work than some of you big baby's need to get over it,I was raised around mexicans and they are nice people."
NO ILLEGALS

Sun Prairie, WI

#8 Jun 12, 2007
I am not saying they are not nice people, and I am not racist. I do not have a problem with them as long as they are here LEGALLY! But why do they get to break the law - come to USA illegally, used stolen or fake social security cards and birth certificates, not have valid driver's license and insurance. YOU use a fake ID, drive with no insurance, they would lock your azz up!

They need to come into the country LEGALLY along with LEGAL documents!!!!!!

Besides, you know there are many Mexican racist groups who plan to TAKE OVER the USA! So ALL of ya choke on that!!!!!!!!!!
Savannah Jackson

North Vernon, IN

#9 Jun 25, 2007
"You people need to get over the fact that mexicans can work better than you and need to relise what will happen if you keep makeing them mad.SO CHOKE ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!"
NO ILLEGALS

Sun Prairie, WI

#10 Jun 25, 2007
Savannah Jackson wrote:
"You people need to get over the fact that mexicans can work better than you and need to relise what will happen if you keep makeing them mad.SO CHOKE ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!"
How old are you about 12? You need to learn to spell little girl! Then you need to look up the facts and do a little research so that you know what you are talking about.

Oh, and PLEASE tell me what will happen if we keep making them mad????
Samantha Bohall

Seymour, IN

#12 Jul 3, 2007
shut ur mouth..... mexicans r the same as us they just speak a different language...that dnt mean u treat them wrong!!! some r bad but not all of them r the same so the hispanics need to come to america to live a better life

Since: Sep 07

Ethiopia

#13 Sep 24, 2007
Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!!!(Only read this post when that day arrives).

Winnetka, IL

#14 Sep 24, 2007
WELL FIRST OFF, I THINK!!!

Mexicans smell.

Plus they always have blankets covering up their windows, like have they never heard of blinds?!?!

And what is up with their cars?! WTF is up with those things, it looks like they put super glue all over it then dipped it into the 99 cent bin at Family Dollar.

And im sure the guy who owns the Apartments in what has came to be known as "lil mexico" has no problem housing illegals, cause they paid for his Ferrari and Hummer. What The FX Up with that?!?!

Also, have I mentioned they smell?

Plus, all the Mexican ladys have big bellys, I thought they was suppose to have big butts instead?!?!?! Me like big butts.

Meh, if they can do stuff illegally, then why shouldn't I? Oh wait, thats right, because they're just having a BETTER life!!! Well an extra free 100K would help me live a BETTER life, so why the hell not?!

Ethiopia

#15 Sep 24, 2007
Two Mexicans walk into a bar..........

you'd think with how they climb fences they'd just jump right over the damn thing.

Winnetka, IL

#16 Sep 24, 2007
^hey thats not very nice! What if some of them are reading thi.... oh wait nvm!

Ethiopia

#17 Sep 24, 2007
I'm hoping that if enough Mexicans move here, that Cypress Hill will play a free concert at the park or something.
marty

Brownstown, IN

#18 Oct 3, 2007
i hate spx
marty

Brownstown, IN

#19 Oct 3, 2007
im doing a report on illegal immigration anyone got anything to say
ted westport

United States

#20 Oct 6, 2007
it would'nt be so bad if they would pay taxes like the rest of us,heck i would like to have my whole paycheck but that would't be right then everybody that lives here tax free might actually have to start paying. Yeh right like our government would ever change. It should'nt matter if they live here or not but they pay like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!
candyman1204

United States

#21 Oct 14, 2007
seymour's not the only place that they live in hurds edinburgh's full of illigals also. a good friend was killed in a wreck by a illigal with no papers is this the way us u.s.a taxpaying people live. is this a better way for them or us. thanks but no thanks { back to mexico is where they belong}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oil Service Chain Caught Cheating Customers (Nov '07) 1 hr Right to Repair 13
Jamie Fluhr (Brandenburg) 20 hr Justconcerned 1
proform plastics. good place to work? 20 hr Big Ern McCracken 1
k-mart was loosing in the drug war Sun Pap two 4
vote that judge out Sat DR VD HA 2
who knows anything about Jul 4 lynchmobx 1
blonde girl at speedway Jun 30 Big ole Stud 5
More from around the web

North Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

North Vernon Mortgages