Craptastic

Brookville, OH

#1 May 15, 2012
just wondering if mickey and mark are gonna be allowed back there. that had to be some of the most chickin Chit crap i have ever seen go on at that track. i cannot believe that mason fleetwood has no balls to bar these two idiots.
DirtTrack196

North Vernon, IN

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Craptastic wrote:
just wondering if mickey and mark are gonna be allowed back there. that had to be some of the most chickin Chit crap i have ever seen go on at that track. i cannot believe that mason fleetwood has no balls to bar these two idiots.
Mason Fleetwood has no balls or money. By the looks of it there won't be another race this season anyway, and next year they'll have a new promoter/owner or whatever you wanna call it. Vernon sucks, it's gonna take a lot of cash to fix it up. And back to the subject, the 43's will get their fair share of Karma. It bites everybody in the butt someday, some more than others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gracie goddin & shawn romero-snitchs 9 hr he is a snitch 2
6th street seymour 10 hr KNOWS ABOUT YOU TWO 4
pamela short 18 hr whodat 3
Rachel Stallard (Sep '14) Tue Lori Hedges 3
Stephanie Lucas May 22 anacondacrazy 6
Review: Kimberly Lake May 19 fishnut 2
info on moores May 19 Freddy 6
More from around the web

North Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE