Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 21, 2013
does anyone know anything about him we meet through family while he is in jail, been leaving him money, ad such is he a good guy?
The Coal Handlers Son

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 22, 2013
In jail? And you are asking if he's a good guy? Are you a special kind of stupid?

Location hidden

#3 Aug 22, 2013
no not really some people get a bad deal in life and i believe my Robby is one of them, does anyone know if he is a good person or not, I have fallen for him hard.
The Coal Handlers Son

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Bad deal? Wtf? So when you break the law and are convicted of said crime you've just been given a bad deal in life? Give me a fricken break!

Location hidden

#5 Aug 23, 2013
No I said some do,! He was trying to get money to pay his rent so he could live and got a bad deal, but oh well hes nice to me....I just wanted to know if anyone knew him personally.
The Coal Handlers Son

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2013
He'll be nice to you until he needs money then he'll rob you blind! Haha
hummmmm

Commiskey, IN

#7 Aug 24, 2013
I believe he is seeing a family member, so whats up does he have more then one girl and if so what is a name they use to call him??

Location hidden

#8 Aug 25, 2013
my Robby told me they used to be known by a nick name he would soon forget!!!!! Mexico is such a distasteful name anyhow!!!
sinister

Fairland, IN

#9 Sep 10, 2013
letsstopthehate wrote:
my Robby told me they used to be known by a nick name he would soon forget!!!!! Mexico is such a distasteful name anyhow!!!
he is a cop.....no good...lier....if u think u r the only chick in his life ur r a fool. keep him fat while in the and c where u stand later wont b beside him. they dont call him mexico for no reason. hell he is white wants people to think he is a mexican. that should tell u something. look up tonya jones ask her .....wanna b brown guy rolled on her

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#10 Sep 23, 2013
He is in there fro drugs and a bunch of other crimes,go to the Scottsburg topix,theres a whole thread about him and his little girlfrind keeps having topix remove any post that shows his charges,BTW,she was there and got all the same charges but hers were all dropped,because she was a good snitch,ner name is Mary Quill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did he start the big fire 12 hr Suspicious 2
6136 N. county road 760E. seymour. Wed airien hunter 3
any guys want dl/nsa? 19-29 Dec 23 Bulletproof 4
need to know (Mar '14) Dec 22 really 4
Home burglary suspect dies after homeowner shot... Dec 22 Chuckie 2
jim melton (Apr '14) Dec 21 no name 4
Jackson Circuit Court, 12/19/14 Dec 19 SLUTSMACKER 1
North Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Vernon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Vernon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"