Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Nov 16, 2013
shes dead
sweetpea

Whiteland, IN

#4 Nov 16, 2013
GBURG wrote:
shes dead
Wow!! How tackful. She was the mother of 4 kids that has to go thru the holidays & grow up without their mother.
akhewitt

San Jose, CA

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Kassie was a wonderful woman with a huge heart n great personality. Prayers to her and her family especially those four beautiful children who now have to grow up without a mommy.:( I'm saddened by all the trash talk, keep it to yourselves, there is a family mourning their sister, mother, daughter, aunt, grandchild, cousin right now, she was a human being. People grow up n act like u have some sense. Greatly missed Kassie!!!!
Bishop

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2013
Kassie was always a great friend!! Always so full of life and happy. I will really miss her and my heart breaks for her baby's and her family. Praying for you all!!!❤
What Happen

Oxford, OH

#7 Nov 23, 2013
What happen to her was it drugs, I thought they would catch up to her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 9 hr JustJoe 574
Fun ladies of North Vernon Sat Gregory 1
John Wade and Chyane Thomas, heroine dealers May 18 Info 1
Any women in seymour? May 18 Just me 3
Debbie Bodenheimer Sisson May 13 disgusting 1
Is it fair to say Seymour has the slowest McDon... May 11 AdRock 4
Michael Fleenor May 11 superdooper 2

North Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

North Vernon Mortgages