New to town

Franklin, IN

#1 May 16, 2012
Is there anything to do after hours in North Vernon... i work 2nd shift at NTN 7 days a week and I am recently divorced and have bounced around the country all of my life so I don't really have any friends. I dont mind going to bars but I heard the bars in North Vernon are very shady and alot of fights and not so nice people hang there. If you want to dog me because I am posting on this website then just go on to another topic, because I am a single loving father who has the best interest of my child at heart and I cant risk it by going to some bar and getting caught up in some foolish drama. I dont mind bars like I said but I refuse to go to one alone. Fill me in people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Shirley home wrecker 7 hr Ewwww 7
News Hate Crime Outrage: Accomplice Charged With Cla... (May '07) 18 hr Wofle 13
Gracie G,dont sale her any dope!!!U will get burnt 18 hr Wofle 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 19 hr psychosis abounds 182
News Autopsy: Man found dead in creek had been shot (Mar '07) Wed psychosis abounds 55
Looking for Red head. Tue Lol 3
Seymour PD beats black man (Nov '11) Tue psychosis abounds 61

North Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Vernon Mortgages