Inmates start fire at Jennings Co. Jail

Full story: WISH-TV 8 Indiana News

Inmates at Jennings County Jail started a large fire that filled an entire cell block with thick black smoke late Thursday and required the evacuation of about 45 prisoners overnight, according to Jennings ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Jason

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2009

Should of just let it burn!!!
TomDunwurken

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2009

Oh those bad, bad boys. Slap those wrists and send them to bed early. That'll teach them.

Think of the horribly inhumane treatment they would receive at "the big house" when the hardened inmates find out they we're burning toilet paper and sheets for attention. Let their cell mates deal out a little punishment to them there. It sounds like the "attention" they're seeking. Send them on.
sagebrush

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2009

That's the way it goes in Jenn-tucky.

“Splat!”

Since: Sep 08

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

Next time, don't evacuate the bilding. Leave the inmates in there and they will either die of smoke inhalation or they will find a way to put the fire out! Either way a win-win!
They started it.... they can figure out how to put it out.
neverchanged

Cross Plains, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

As a past member of that great community it has come to my attention that a fellow class mate by the name of Brian Short started this fire. Could this really be true? He was always a prep and i would'nt have guessed it for anything..what's up with that?
da boss

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

neverchanged wrote:
As a past member of that great community it has come to my attention that a fellow class mate by the name of Brian Short started this fire. Could this really be true? He was always a prep and i would'nt have guessed it for anything..what's up with that?
brian short didnt start it and f*** u b*****s go behind tha bars facin years and see how u express urself

Since: Jul 09

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

funny how you would know i was talking about brian short but reread what i wrote. I have nothing but nice things to say about brian. Seriously-way to overreact on that one. I never said he did i was just asking from what i had heard from one of his family members. Geez. take a pill and relax. I understand the hardships behind bars but who got him there??? Rethink before you lash out..thanks
matt patterson

Edinburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

da boss wrote:
<quoted text>
brian short didnt start it and f*** u b*****s go behind tha bars facin years and see how u express urself
u kno ur shit...only man outta 60 to ride with me tho..
unknown

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

i know who did it and they got way too much time for that little fire...ppl in north nothing are stupid as shit
lifesabitch

Dupont, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Brian Short died in a fire last night, how ironic

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Vernon Discussions

Search the North Vernon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 17 hr Bounty 1,284
petty theives in seymour 19 hr madgranny 1
russel stovers 23 hr confused 9
jim melton Tue dave Hampton 2
waiting for arrest Tue tito jackson 24
Bert and Pamela Carpenter (Oct '11) Tue Yep 2
Glenda Griffith (Sep '13) Tue John Smith 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

North Vernon Jobs

•••