bigfoot gas station

Since: Jan 09

Pacific NW

#1 Jan 14, 2009
Do you remember a Bigfoot gas station in North Vernon?
If so, is it still in town? If it closed, when did it close?
Is there a restaurant or cafe nearby?
What would be the name of the restaurant?

Did anyone see this man there?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1007umga.html
Amnesia victim since AUg. 31,2004.

Pacific NW

#2 Jan 15, 2009
No BIGFOOT gas station there?
Was there a gas station with a similar name before 2004?

If so, who owned the station? Who worked there? Local high school kids?

Check out the photo.
nvernongal

Essex, MD

#3 Feb 22, 2009
there was a bigfoot(there was 2 in town at one time),it used to be little champ before that.then it was bp now its circle k. sits across from a swifty gas. theres state street tire thats directly behind it(the garage is prob owned by the station.and has had the same business operator for years). the restaurant amicks maybe/or jim dandys but now its evans pancake house. a little further down is a mcdonalds. the other bigfoot is now called bi-rite..the manager now of these 2 gas stations is the same manager that was an employee of bigfoot.she's been there for years..anyways hope this helps

Pacific NW

#4 Feb 24, 2009
nvernongal: Thank you so much for the information.
That helps.
Cathyhanover

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2012
I remember a Bigfoot gas station and convenience store that was located right out of North Vernon, leading to the interstate that I used to take to Indianapolis. That was in the late 70's. I thought that it was hilarious that they named it "Bigfoot." I used to stop there every time I travelled that highway. After all these years,I still remember how scenic the highway from North Vernon to the Bigfoot gas station was. I hope that the area is still that nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do u think is the one who got Freddie caught Wed Eddie W 4
Amber Holland (Apr '16) Wed Jack Abramoff 6
Nikki Shirley home wrecker Tue Amanda 58
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Apr 24 Eddie W 549
Is it fair to say Seymour has the slowest McDon... Apr 24 Voter 2
Joseph Hansen-who knows this sniitchbiitch Apr 24 Voter 1
News Any pink houses on Mellencamp Way? (Mar '08) Apr 23 Eddie W 48

North Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

North Vernon Mortgages