Knows truth

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Mike barnes jr is the owner of phatguys bar and grill. He has bar in investors names cause he has a pending bankruptcy and is married. He pays no child support and gets away with it cause he claims no employment. Same person that got out of army on fake injury. Looser
MIke Barnes JR

North Vernon, IN

#2 Sep 11, 2012
For one get all your facts straight, I am legally seperated my wife Traci left the state of Indiana 6 years ago. Her lawyers are holding up the divorce I have done my part. I take care of my kids and grandbaby. If you would like to see x-rays of my back which was injured while defending our country so stupid people like you have time to put stupid stuff on here bedause you have nothing better to do with your time. Man up and come and see me. I have no investors in my bar. If you would like to see the bills i was left with to have to pay when Traci left, it would shock you. So until you know all angles and sides of the story, please shut your mouth, or come on see me and we will pull out the cold hard facts and see who the real loooser is!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda goodwin Thu justask 1
Late 1960's drunk driving accident Oct 20 familyresearch 2
4,000-hog facility approved despite protests Oct 17 charlie 12
Jake Siezmore Oct 14 maddnes 1
Stanly Stacy,why you remove thread BOY? Oct 14 tony 1
breaking news at aisin omg ! (Feb '13) Oct 3 bikerguy2 33
russel stovers (Feb '14) Oct 1 fire cracker 11
North Vernon Dating
Find my Match

North Vernon Jobs