Bulling in Schools
?why?

New Salisbury, IN

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Bulling in South Decatur is horrible. You would think being a parent you would not want your child involved in this. South Decatur will end up with a law suit if they dont figure something out
getreal

Richmond, IN

#2 Feb 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="?why?"]Bulling in South Decatur is horrible. You would think being a parent you would not want your child involved in this. South Decatur will end up with a law suit if they dont figure something out[/QUOTE] how is bullying bad at south? Give me an example at least
?why?

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
how is bullying bad at south? Give me an example at least

R u serious? It is crazy how kids bully so much in decatur county. South has went down hill since jameson has taken over.
getreal

Richmond, IN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I will say Jim Jameson sucks dick for a living, but south isn't in as bad shape as the other local schools. If a kid had a bullying problem don't got to Jim go to a peer helper they are more help them that sack of shit

Since: Feb 13

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Jennings county middle school is so bad i know several parents that have taken their kids out because nobody will do anything. It's a real shame.
South is stupid

Lockport, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2013
No south is shit they don't do anything either! It's a shit hole place it's really not the school but most the people talk shit are two faced only care about themselves and think they are better than everybody else I know bc of what happened to me when I went there so yes south is not the best school to go to I'd home school my childeren before sending them there
sik n tired

Seymour, IN

#8 Sep 5, 2013
Jennings county high schoolers do you know zach lee his mom will do anything even sleep with her own dad.for meth and his dad supplies meth to almost all of Jackson and Jennings county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gracie goddin & shawn romero-snitchs Wed he is a snitch 2
pamela short Tue whodat 3
Rachel Stallard (Sep '14) Tue Lori Hedges 3
Stephanie Lucas May 22 anacondacrazy 6
Review: Kimberly Lake May 19 fishnut 2
info on moores May 19 Freddy 6
Jackson Circuit Court, 5/11/2015 May 18 Tony 2
More from around the web

North Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE