Pissed

Munfordville, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2014
There was a girl at McDonalds that was really rude to my sister, first you butt inline infront of her trying to order food for her Grandkids, then cuss her what the flip then say your on probation, lol well first of all to call her old lmao she may be older than you but she is not old, and she lost her two kids is a bad accident a few years back on this day, plus she has been threw alot things you could never understand or things you could never survive, You really need to think about others before you act CHILDISH like you do, I guess you wasnt taught to respect others, Listen up Karma will bite you in the ass really hard one day, you should think before you speak, Some day you will stand in front of GOD and have to answere for all the STUPID crap you do . You are really lucky she didn't step out side, but like I said she wont lower her standards to yours, so the Bad ass you think you are. you need to rethink before you speak......., and then throwing all your food when you went outside, lmao alot of good it did to butt in line and order lol.....just grow up and think before you go around asking for trouble,,,,it doesnt get you any where,, but on PROBATION lmbo....enough said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why won't the Seymour Police bust the Drug ring... (May '11) 16 hr Anti-everything 39
Snithcing oh please lets talk about Nasa or DC ... Tue ABORIGINES HATER 2
ufo's over seymour in (Mar '14) Tue Wesawit 10
News 2 young brothers dies in southern Indiana house... Tue nnono 1
Seymour cop Schapsen Mon Lover98 1
I least I would want guys to Apr 22 L2Spell 2
Boycott Citgo ay 829 north Ewing,Amandeep Singh... Apr 21 Anti-everything 37

North Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Vernon Mortgages