Get real

North Vernon, IN

#1 Dec 17, 2012
This is for all you jack ass dope heads talking about snitches on this site. I'm glad somebody is snitching on your stupid criminal drug pathetic lives. As for me. I'd like to get a short rope and a tall tree and hang all the dope heads.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Get real wrote:
This is for all you jack ass dope heads talking about snitches on this site. I'm glad somebody is snitching on your stupid criminal drug pathetic lives. As for me. I'd like to get a short rope and a tall tree and hang all the dope heads.
If everyone would man up and be a snitch, we may be able to protect our children and belongings. and instead of arresting the fuck heads and letting them go the next day they need to give them a real sentance and make them think about their crime not just knowing they will be right back out in 48hrs to get their next high and cook their next batch
Dave

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Tough word on here from these dopehead losers ! Since they don't even live in the Seymour area lol ! Look man , METH IS BAD GET OVER IT ! It ruins lives , rotts teeth , and makes you ugly . NOT ONE GOOD THING EVER CAME FROM DOING METH ! I know of at least 15 ( used to be ) pretty young ladies that now have HEP C from you losers sharing your filth with them . You will get what ya got coming one day , karma is a beeeeeech ! haha
Tina

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 13, 2013
I'm sure those 15 bitches you know we're not forced to do meth.
snitch master

Seymour, IN

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Yes, man up and be THE snitch! Bravo!

Takes real man balls to do the right thing for all.
WHAT DO YOU THINK

North Vernon, IN

#6 May 7, 2013
Dave wrote:
Tough word on here from these dopehead losers ! Since they don't even live in the Seymour area lol ! Look man , METH IS BAD GET OVER IT ! It ruins lives , rotts teeth , and makes you ugly . NOT ONE GOOD THING EVER CAME FROM DOING METH ! I know of at least 15 ( used to be ) pretty young ladies that now have HEP C from you losers sharing your filth with them . You will get what ya got coming one day , karma is a beeeeeech ! haha
YOU ARE SMART PUT PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO EVER TELL THE TRUTH LIKE- LIKE SMALL TOWN GENERAL STORES IN THE 1800'S COULD TELL YOU IF SOME ONE MIGHT BE COOKING UP TROUBLE(LEDGERS IN THE 1800'S)ANY HOW DRUG DEALLERS KNOW THAT WHEN THEY SEE A NAME IN THE PAPER FOR DRUGS THEY TRY TO CONNECT WITH SOME ON THEIR FRIENDS LIST (ON MAYBE FACEBOOK OR SOMETHING YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT PERSONAL MESSAGES ARE SENT -
ANY HOW PEOPLE SHOULD RELIZE THAT SOME MANY FAMILIES HAVE BEEN USED AND HURT BY OTHERS NOT TELLING THE POLICE AND SOCIAL SERVICE ...THAT THE CHILDREN FROM HOMES THAT DON'T HAVE RESPONSIBLE ADULTS THAT WILL STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS OR KEEP THEIR CHILDREN AWAY FROM DRUGS... THEY ARE JUST NOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE NEIGHBORS THAT WILL TRY TO PROTECT THEM BY CALLING 911 OR SOCIAL SERVICES------ WELL PLAN B ABORTION PILLS----FOR FIFTEEN YEAR OLDS THATS WHAT THEY COUNTRY GOT FOR HAVING TRASH THAT WOULDN'T SPEAK UP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohhh I see why am I not working 21 hr We Tangled up yet 1
Set up huh tell what is it please tell me 21 hr We Tangled up yet 1
Lets rephase that 22 hr Clarify 1
My life is not a Movie for them and will never be 22 hr Gravity 1
Now did they Hypnosis my Fiancee 23 hr Christions or Sat... 1
Where my check ohh they stole it I see 23 hr Check pklz 1
Snithcing oh please lets talk about Nasa or DC ... 23 hr Check pklz 1

North Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance