Looking for Good Pentecostal man of God

Looking for Good Pentecostal man of God

Posted in the North Vernon Forum

your a dumass

Wabash, IN

#2 Aug 26, 2013
So your looking for somebody that is into devertion of the holy message just like you?

Warrenville, IL

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Good for you, faith in God is a building block for a strong relationship.
well duh

Madison, IN

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Where is he wrote:
<quoted text>yes very true, I've had past relationships with unbelievers and it don't work, looking for what I should have in the beginning, someone who believes like I do.
*cough* bull sheet!
Jack Schitt

Madison, IN

#7 Aug 30, 2013
Parent wrote:
<quoted text> clear example that you have an unclean spirit, demon possession, may you call on The Lord to be free from such demons
Shove your ester bunny, tooth fairy, boogy man, santa clause and hokus pocus where the sun don't shine. You religious nut bags are a detriment to society!

BTW, where can I buy me some slaves since the bible says I can own them and about 63,000 other contradictions. Religion is for those that can't cope with reality and the joy of life itself.

The reality is you all are nothing but sun worshipers that's can't grasp the concept or historical roots of this statement.
your a idiot

Garrett, IN

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Or maybe the holy gost will cause him to speak in tounges you ignorant dumazz

Seymour, IN

#12 Sep 4, 2013
OP, have you tried looking at your church, christianmingle.com , etc., I would think this would be the last place to find what you're looking for....dang man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smith tire in Union town 10 hr Tiffany Stamper 6
dogs left in trailer owner been gone for for weeks 20 hr just say it 1
Lakesha yonts (Jun '13) Wed inquiring minds 10
Does anyone on here know Nathan Brown who works... Nov 25 Debra Jones2 1
Aisins Seymour and drug dealing and theft Nov 24 Tiffany Stamper 4
Cody colvin? Snitch? Nov 18 Riannon 5
Justin Baughman Nov 16 Citizen Cain 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Vernon Mortgages