Another Strange Twist In Aaron Hall Hate Crime Murder Case

There are 170 comments on the Advance Indiana story from May 23, 2007, titled Another Strange Twist In Aaron Hall Hate Crime Murder Case. In it, Advance Indiana reports that:

Jackson Circuit Court Judge Bill Vance continued a bail hearing for Coleman King, an 18-year-old Crothersville man accused of brutally beating to death Aaron "Shorty" Hall on April 12 after Hall allegedly ... via Advance Indiana

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advance Indiana.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Destiny

North Vernon, IN

#1 Jun 4, 2007
Im sorry, but aaron was not gay first of all!He has never leaned that way ever! i hope that colman does not get out on bond!
anonamous

North Vernon, IN

#2 Jun 4, 2007
i hate the mother f#$%^&@ who killed my good friend shorty!
anonamous

North Vernon, IN

#3 Jun 4, 2007
I HATE THE PEOPLE THAT KILLED THE MAN I LOVED !!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U SHORTY!!!!!!!!!!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Jun 4, 2007
I hate savages that were given the privledge to be on earth and turn around and decide to implement justice the way they see fit. Makes you want to put a magnifying glass in front of the parents and see why their kid turned out to be such a damn freakin animal.
Savannah Jackson

North Vernon, IN

#5 Jun 7, 2007
"Shorty was my uncle and I promise to him that the people who did this to him will get what they deserve,and this goes out to you people who killed him I HATE U."
dmh

North Vernon, IN

#6 Jun 7, 2007
I HATE GARRETT GRAY, COLEMAN KING AND ROBERT HENDRICKS BECAUSE THEY KILLED SOMEONE THAT DID NOT DO ANY THING TO HARM THEM OR DESERVE WHAT HE GOT AND HE WAS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!
bad girl

North Vernon, IN

#8 Jun 7, 2007
For all you know it alls if you think the dum b@@@@@@@ who did this should get away with it should be put to death your self dum b$#@%^%
SABRENA BAKER

North Vernon, IN

#9 Jun 7, 2007
I SWEAR I WILL BE AT EVERY COURT DATE UNTIL THIS IS FINAL! MY DAUGHTER IS WITHOUT HER LOVING DAD,FOREVER NOW.GARRET GRAY,COLLMAN KING,AND JAMES HENRICKS BEAT AARON FOR HOURS AND DIDN'T SHOW NO MERCY ON HIM,SO WHY SHOULD WE THE PEOPLE SHOW THEM MERCY?AARON WAS A GREAT DAD ,A LOVING BROTHER,A CARING SON,AND A WONDERFUL FRIEND TO MANY,HE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!AARON IF YOU ARE WATCHING US FROM HEAVEN,I WANT YOU TO KNOW I GOT YOUR BACK.JUSTICE WILL BE SURVED!! LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!
Bible Historian

Sun City Center, FL

#10 Jun 12, 2007
They need to get outsiders involved stat. in prosecution and evidence protection IMHO. Body found in garage of coroner's office employee?
Small town bubbas everywhere tend to protect folks they know thru work. Cops and coroners and prosecutors are usually on same side. Hard to avoid bias or even just the appearance of bias.
"Gay panic" is a really stupid defense for a deadly beating which took that long. It should be exposed widely that he's a dad and apparently not gay. It would NOT be an excuse for brutal murder, even if he were gay.
National press doesn't yet think this is news like unequal treatment of Paris, and poor lawyer Libby facing actual jail time for his felony conviction of breaking his oath of office and lawyer's ethics to obstruct justice and swear falsely to several law enforcement venues.
Stop the hate. Stop the lies. Stop the idea you can torture other humans for what you THINK they might do. Stop preachers and teachers of hateful bigotry. Words do kill. Even when aimed at innocents.
Bible Historian

Sun City Center, FL

#11 Jun 12, 2007
"Have police questioned Terry Gray, Gray's father and Jackson County Deputy Coroner about what he knew and when he knew it? According to the probable cause affidavit, the beating of Hall took place in Terry Gray's home, and a detached garage at his home was where Gray's son and King hid Hall's body and where it was later discovered by police nearly 10 days after Hall's killing."
I could be wrong about a deputy coroner smelling death --- since it was "detached" garage. But sounds like this case has more meaty news than more blah blah blah on Paris scofflaw adventures. Is there a town named Paris in Indiana? Does Libby can food there? Nothing to see as "news" I guess.
Give me a break

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jun 12, 2007
In another topic concerning Aaron Hall, a poster proclaimed that he knew Aaron and that he was not gay. He claimed that the story about the sexual comment being made was a cover up for something. He stated that the community was very corrupt and "noone wanted to get involved." He hasn't elaborated on his statement further, but I am curious as well. It does seem odd that a deputy coroner would not smell a corpse for 10 days. I also read that there was blood splatter inside the home. I am wondering how the father missed that as well.
I think it's a pity this case hasn't drawn more publicity. I hope those family members of this man who are posting here will band together and demand justice be served.
dbssdjapd

North Vernon, IN

#13 Jun 14, 2007
Give me a break wrote:
In another topic concerning Aaron Hall, a poster proclaimed that he knew Aaron and that he was not gay. He claimed that the story about the sexual comment being made was a cover up for something. He stated that the community was very corrupt and "noone wanted to get involved." He hasn't elaborated on his statement further, but I am curious as well. It does seem odd that a deputy coroner would not smell a corpse for 10 days. I also read that there was blood splatter inside the home. I am wondering how the father missed that as well.
I think it's a pity this case hasn't drawn more publicity. I hope those family members of this man who are posting here will band together and demand justice be served.
you have alot of commin sceance the blood on the well......... that would be noticeable to me and true something dead would be VERY hard not to smell . my uncles death will get justic
DAY-Z HALL

North Vernon, IN

#14 Jun 14, 2007
AARON WAS MY DAD!! MY DAD WAS THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD,AND NOW HE IS GONE FOR EVER!! NOW I WILL NOT HAVE A DAD FOR THE REAST OF MY LIFE AND I WAS 9 WHEN IT HAPPEND AND MY B-DAY WAS LESS THAN A WEEK AFTER WE SENT HIM TO HEAVEN!!! NOW I WILL NOT HAVE A DAD TO GO WALKING WITH,TALK TO,FISHING WITH,HUNTING WITH,
OR MUSHROOMHUNTING WITH, OR JUST TO GIVE A HUG TO THAT IS JUST SOME OF THE THINGS TOO. BUT EVERYTHING EVERYONE IS SAYING ABOUT DAD DON'T CHANGE THE WAY I THINK ABOUT HIM I STILL LOVE HIM LIKE I DID WHEN HE WAS HERE.
DAY-Z HALL

North Vernon, IN

#15 Jun 14, 2007
THATS RIGHT MOM!!
Destiny

North Vernon, IN

#16 Jun 14, 2007
Aaron was a great man and he was not Gay!!!!!!!!!!
Why in the world did those stuck up punks take him away from his daughter and his family.
Destiny

North Vernon, IN

#17 Jun 14, 2007
I wish that the people who get on here would understand that it was not a hate crime it could of happen to anyone. The punks just chooses him and did not think of his family.
THOSE GUYS MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!
destiny

North Vernon, IN

#18 Jun 14, 2007
I love aaron like a uncle! Why did those punks have to take him away from his daughter! You know I see Day-z almost every day and those guys put her through so much. Aaron was not gay! Take that from someone WHO KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!11
somebody

North Vernon, IN

#19 Jun 14, 2007
I HATE THOSE GUYS WHO DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!
somebody

North Vernon, IN

#20 Jun 14, 2007
i wish that they get pay back GOOD! I have a feeling they WILL!!!!!!!!!!
SABRENA BAKER

North Vernon, IN

#21 Jun 14, 2007
DAY-Z HALL wrote:
THATS RIGHT MOM!!
I PROMISE TO YOU WE WILL GET JUSTICE FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DAD!I LOVE YOU,BABY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Lucas 18 hr bikerguy2 5
Review: Kimberly Lake May 19 fishnut 2
info on moores May 19 Freddy 6
6th street seymour May 18 TONY COUCH 2
Jackson Circuit Court, 5/11/2015 May 18 Tony 2
lisa Elaine May 10 commonsenseisntso... 1
catfish charlies May 10 fishnut 1
More from around the web

North Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE