Autopsy: Man found dead in creek had ...

Autopsy: Man found dead in creek had been shot

There are 48 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 19, 2007, titled Autopsy: Man found dead in creek had been shot. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

An autopsy Sunday showed a missing Seymour man whose body was found in a Southern Indiana creek died of a single gunshot wound to the head, Indiana State Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yeah

Seymour, IN

#42 Mar 2, 2011
Mad Max wrote:
Hey ladie or whatever you are...I read 2 posts and say where you replied to several others...just stupid banter....These people have been through and seen enough. Just mind your business and be quiet and let the world rest. What a looser you are
at least i am from this area. who the hell are you???
best friend of the family? i doubt it, just some out of town loser with nothing else to do then to be nosy and make judgements.
stupid_people

Huntington, IN

#43 Mar 29, 2011
wasn't he also related to cari jackson who was also murdered??????
My god the hurt that these people go through. whats even more fucked up rob baker had a roomate before all this happened and cut his arm off with a sword. Sounds to me that rob is just a messed up person all the way around. as for tim I don't know him personaly but i know his son and he was a messed up person so i can just imagine how is dad was...
brent wolf

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Apr 11, 2011
I never knew until now....I know Dino he was a nice dude...And I know that dirty Rob could kill someone....but, Dino..so sad...I heard that Tracy is a hole....She was like that when she was with bill wallace before he died...Im glad that I don't live in seymour anymore....what a mess..
dakota jackson

Norris City, IL

#45 Apr 23, 2013
My daddy was the best daddy I could ever had
dakota jackson

Norris City, IL

#46 Apr 23, 2013
Robert Barker I hate u
dakota jackson

Norris City, IL

#47 Apr 23, 2013
Daddy I love u and miss you cause you make me smile
dakota jackson

Norris City, IL

#48 Apr 23, 2013
Robert I hope u know that Jesus isn't happy with you cause you KILLED my dad 5 years oga
dakota jackson

Norris City, IL

#49 Apr 23, 2013
Sammi and Savanah are the best sisters I could ever had

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Saylor??? 11 hr Lordly 3
Lakesha yonts (Jun '13) Fri Lol 29
Matt Johnson qtip Apr 22 a guy 1
david barton Apr 16 hepc 9
ufo's over seymour in (Mar '14) Apr 13 Tammyspray 7
Amber Holland Apr 13 traveler 5
Jamie Fluhr (Brandenburg) (Jul '15) Apr 11 justsomeone 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Vernon Mortgages