Autopsy: Man found dead in creek had been shot

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

An autopsy Sunday showed a missing Seymour man whose body was found in a Southern Indiana creek died of a single gunshot wound to the head, Indiana State Police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RIP Dean

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

He was actually found in the Muscatatuck River, which can be creek like in certain locations at times.

He was also from North Vernon, not Seymour, but moved around a lot.

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Why wouldn't his family report him missing for a month? Was that normal?
I pray for justice and comfort for his family.
RIP Dean

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

paisleyposey wrote:
Why wouldn't his family report him missing for a month? Was that normal?
I pray for justice and comfort for his family.
He moved around a lot. Although he stayed in fairly close contact with his family, it wasn't a daily thing so until they hadn't heard from him for a while they didn't think it strange.

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

RIP Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
He moved around a lot. Although he stayed in fairly close contact with his family, it wasn't a daily thing so until they hadn't heard from him for a while they didn't think it strange.
I hope his family gets justice. I pray.
samantha daughter of Dino

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

Dean did not rape a girl!!!!!!!!! He was very nice to all he meet!!!!!
Savannah Jackson

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

"My dad was a very special person and if I were older I would have reported him missing,my uncle Aaron c Hall died on my dad's birthday April 12th and that is what I think is strange.I love u dad."
Day-z neice of Dino

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

Dean was very nice and he did not deserve to die!!!
cherri

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

I was the one who reported dino missing. He didn't have a steady address, but he always kept in contact with me on a daily basis. and also with other members of his family. Dino's murder has left his children devistated, and me too. Of course his mother and other family members are devistated too. i only hope that the men responsible get life in prison, i don't want them to get the death penalty. Death is too good for them. Dino wasn't an angel, but he never had to rape anyone. He wasn't that type of person. His murder has left so many questions and so much unsaid. I want everyone to know that Dino never raped that woman, who happens to be Rob Barkers girlfriend and a known crack addict. Rob and Tim Wilkerson are just trying to justify a sensless murder. Dino didn't deserve to die like that. The hurt that Rob Barker and Tim Wilkerson have inflicted on Dinos family will last a lifetime. i only hope that the justice system will inflict a lifetime of hurt on them as well. Please keep us in your prayers, the trial hasn't began yet. We'll need all the support we can get. thank you.
humbly, Cherri...
Savannah Jackson

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

[Day-z you guys rock.
da gangster

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

TOAD(DINO)WAS A ASWOME GUY WHO TREATED ALL Equaly AND I BEAT IF TIM OR ROB NEEDED ANY HELP DEAN WOULD BE THERE FOR THEM SO WHY DID THEY DO THIS!!!!
anonamous

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

"Tim and Rob aren't goin get away with this u dumb b****e's f*** u dumb A$$'s who did that to him U r going to rot in that jail sell until u die."
Give me a break

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Are the deaths of Aaron Hall and Dino Jackson somehow connected?
Savannah, so sorry to hear you have lost two people very close to you.
savannah jackson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

"Thank you for your kindness atleast you have some commensence you rock."
Cherri

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2007

the deaths of aaron hall and dino jackson aren't connected as in the same person killed both of them. They are connected as in shorty (aaron) and Dino were kind of brother in laws and they were killed within months of each other and our family is devistated by both of their murders. One person being murdered in a family is a hard thing to deal with, its hard to comprehend it. but two people within months of each other is something that no one can grasp. Its complete devestation. We barely began to morn the death of Dino when Aaron was murdered on Dino's birthday. Can you imagine that? Think of the children involved. I am a grown woman and i can barely wrap my mind around it. The children of Dino and Aaron are the real victims, left with out their dads and subjected to horrible lies that people want to say about both men. Its insane and we can only hope that the men responsible will be just as devestated by their freedom being taken away, hopefully for the rest of their rotten lives.
SABRENA BAKER

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2007

DEAN WAS A KIND MAN TO KIDS! I'M HIS DAUGHTERS' AUNT AND SEE ALL THE PAIN THEY'RE GOING THROUGH NOW!! THAY MISS THIER DAD DEARLY AND WISH THEY COULD HOLD HIM! WE NEED TO PUT PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN PRISON FOREVER AND THROW AWAY THE KEY! THE TWO GUYS THAT DONE THIS TO DEAN ,NOT ONLY KILLED HIM BUT THEY STOLE A WONDERFUL DAD! THE PEOPLE IN THIS STATE NEEDS TO GET TOGETHER AND CHANGE SOME OF THESE LAWS! FOR EXAMPLE: IF YOU'RE STANDING THERE WATCHING SOMEONE GET KILLED AND HELP GET RID OF THIER BODY, YOU SHOULD GET THE SAME PUNISHMENT AS IF YOU KILLED THEM YOURSELF!!!!!
Savannah Jackson

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2007

How in the world do you know that? are you some kind of mind reader my dad was born in Seymour there for he was from Seymour DUH!!! who are you anyway? put your real name.
Give me a break

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2007

Cherri wrote:
the deaths of aaron hall and dino jackson aren't connected as in the same person killed both of them. They are connected as in shorty (aaron) and Dino were kind of brother in laws and they were killed within months of each other and our family is devistated by both of their murders. One person being murdered in a family is a hard thing to deal with, its hard to comprehend it. but two people within months of each other is something that no one can grasp. Its complete devestation. We barely began to morn the death of Dino when Aaron was murdered on Dino's birthday. Can you imagine that? Think of the children involved. I am a grown woman and i can barely wrap my mind around it. The children of Dino and Aaron are the real victims, left with out their dads and subjected to horrible lies that people want to say about both men. Its insane and we can only hope that the men responsible will be just as devestated by their freedom being taken away, hopefully for the rest of their rotten lives.
I cannot imagine the pain and devistation you must be going through. I am wondering if the killers of either men are connected also. Is this a small town in Indiana? It sure sounds like that area has more than its share of problems. I am praying that your family gets the justice you all deserve.
dbssdjapd

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2007

To give me a break

you sound like a good person thank you for praying this is the other daughter of William dean jacksonll and the nicce of Aaron c hall you are very much app. god bless you and your family
Cherri

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2007

"give me a break"

yes it is a small town. no i don't really think that the men are connected, but they may know each other since it is a small town and every body knows every body. I appreciate your concern for our family. thank you.
Cherri

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2007

i just want Dino's memory to be positive, he was more than a murder victim. He was funny and kind and the light in the room. He would help anyone that he could help. He had a big heart, but unfortunatley made some wrong decisions. It could have been anyone of us, no one is perfect. But no one deserves to die like Dino did. what has this world come to? the violence the drugs the total lack of respect for life..i am ashamed to say that we as the human race have failed ourselves...whats it going to take to end the madness. If we don't have respect for life what is there to respect?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Vernon Discussions

Search the North Vernon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 6 hr Bounty 1,284
petty theives in seymour 8 hr madgranny 1
russel stovers 12 hr confused 9
jim melton Tue dave Hampton 2
waiting for arrest Tue tito jackson 24
Bert and Pamela Carpenter (Oct '11) Tue Yep 2
Glenda Griffith (Sep '13) Tue John Smith 5
•••
•••