Anyone ever had dealings with Felder ...
Sweet justice

Buffalo, NY

#103 Jul 20, 2012
Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
If or when Felder leaves, I wonder if the sisters will get another rent a company or run the housekeeping and laundry directly?
What will happen to the people working for Felder, will they be kept or dumped? I think Felder only operates the 3-4 nursing homes in this area.
Rumor has it that they are wanting to do everything "in house" again.
As far as the people go that are currently working there i dont know. I can only speculate.
Stone Cold

Buffalo, NY

#104 Jul 27, 2012
I wonder what perfume boy did to get a new manager in place at ridgeview. 3rd manager at ridgeview in 8 months whats that tell u about felder. Maybe perfume boy needs to work on the way he talks to people and stop throwing people under the bus when he's the one messing up. I bet perfume boy is making up all kinds of crap to make it look like he never did anything wrong. Anyone that Knows this idiot knows what a fake P.O.S he is.
yeah its me

Buffalo, NY

#105 Jul 29, 2012
Stone Cold wrote:
I wonder what perfume boy did to get a new manager in place at ridgeview. 3rd manager at ridgeview in 8 months whats that tell u about felder. Maybe perfume boy needs to work on the way he talks to people and stop throwing people under the bus when he's the one messing up. I bet perfume boy is making up all kinds of crap to make it look like he never did anything wrong. Anyone that Knows this idiot knows what a fake P.O.S he is.
I heard that one of the housekeepers is now "head housekeeper" and he is doing the managing.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

#106 Jul 29, 2012
yeah its me wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that one of the housekeepers is now "head housekeeper" and he is doing the managing.
Felder will do just about anything to cut back on costs, but they better be careful that to save costs, the Zacher sisters will get rid of them.
sheridan_anonymo us

United States

#107 Jul 31, 2012
I work for Felder. It's hard to retain good workers for such a low rate of pay and bare-bones benefits.

Sheridan wanted cheaper labor and they got it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Sweet justice

Buffalo, NY

#108 Aug 2, 2012
sheridan_anonymous wrote:
I work for Felder. It's hard to retain good workers for such a low rate of pay and bare-bones benefits.
Sheridan wanted cheaper labor and they got it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
As it should be no secret i use to work for felder as well.
I totally agree with what ur saying.
Believe me when i say this....The grass is greener on the other side.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

#109 Aug 6, 2012
A rumor going around now is that the homes are being sold to others.Anyone know anything about that?
sheridan_anonymo us
#110 Aug 16, 2012
I heard the place is being run by Jewish investors. No wonder they won't spend any money!:D
sheridan sue
#111 Aug 17, 2012
sheridan_anonymous wrote:
I heard the place is being run by Jewish investors. No wonder they won't spend any money!:D
I saw the sisters walking around with what looked like Jews a couple of months ago.I don't think they own the place yet because I still see the sisters lately.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

#112 Aug 30, 2012
I see the Zacher sisters sold some property on S Union near the nursing home and another on S Forest to a Linwood ent.co.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#113 Sep 4, 2012
Sweet justice wrote:
<quoted text>
As it should be no secret i use to work for felder as well.
I totally agree with what ur saying.
Believe me when i say this....The grass is greener on the other side.
I heard a rumor that the rent a housekeepers aren't doing a thorough job cuz they are shorthanded and they clean like they do in the ghetto.
anonymous sheridan

United States

#114 Sep 4, 2012
Maybe if the staff was doing their job, instead of worrying about Felder, the residents wouldn't be wandering into stairwells or falling out of wheelchairs.
yeppppp

Buffalo, NY

#115 Sep 13, 2012
Ha ha... Felders gone as of the 24th Peace out "Bert & Ernie" :0)
Sweet justice

Buffalo, NY

#116 Sep 16, 2012
Lmao, Tuck your tail and run back home perfume boy.
I'm sure by now everyone knows at Felder services how much of a joke you truly are. If they were smart they would terminate you job immediately. I'm almost certain that if he would have come in there and possess knowledge in the position he held and showed good communication skills towards the employees that there may of been a chance at renewal of contract, lying and not doing you job just cost Felder lots of money. Good luck finding another company to hire you if Felder lets you go. The real world doesn't put up with scumbag people like you. Nah,Nah,Nah,Nah! Hey Hey Hey! Goodbye!!!!! I bet its gonna suck having to give up that company truck. LMao!!!!
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

#118 Sep 16, 2012
Sweet justice wrote:
Lmao, Tuck your tail and run back home perfume boy.
I'm sure by now everyone knows at Felder services how much of a joke you truly are. If they were smart they would terminate you job immediately. I'm almost certain that if he would have come in there and possess knowledge in the position he held and showed good communication skills towards the employees that there may of been a chance at renewal of contract, lying and not doing you job just cost Felder lots of money. Good luck finding another company to hire you if Felder lets you go. The real world doesn't put up with scumbag people like you. Nah,Nah,Nah,Nah! Hey Hey Hey! Goodbye!!!!! I bet its gonna suck having to give up that company truck. LMao!!!!
Today is Perfume boys 40th birthday and if he gets the ax, maybe he will go back to Florida or the Philipeans where he got his education, probably.
anonymous at sheridan

United States

#119 Sep 18, 2012
SC & BP Services were in today and there was a lot of chest pounding about them being "experts" in housekeeping/dietary. There was mention already of bringing in a union. I can't find any information about this company anywhere, not even an official website. Where did they even find this company?
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

#120 Sep 18, 2012
anonymous at sheridan wrote:
SC & BP Services were in today and there was a lot of chest pounding about them being "experts" in housekeeping/dietary. There was mention already of bringing in a union. I can't find any information about this company anywhere, not even an official website. Where did they even find this company?
The new company already is passing out applications, so I guess they intend keeping the present employees. Lets hope they treat the workers like they should and not like convicts in some prison.
Rumors from Wms. has it that one of the Felder straw bosses acts just like a bitchy warden and should get the axe also.
10 or so years ago a union was voted in, but they chickened out after Zacher scared them away. Some union that was.
yeppppp

Buffalo, NY

#121 Sep 18, 2012
sheridan sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is Perfume boys 40th birthday and if he gets the ax, maybe he will go back to Florida or the Philipeans where he got his education, probably.
NOPE..........Alabama's callin him!!!!
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#122 Sep 21, 2012
anonymous at sheridan wrote:
A UNION ? I sure as hell hope so. Get one in there before they pull any more BS.These nursing homes will be swamped with baby boomers as they age, so there should be enough profits running these places,but they have to get Medicaid to kick in more money.
Years ago a union was voted in but Zacher scared them away and after that a union rep.from Rochester came to my house and I agreed that they need a union but I guess that fell thru also.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

#123 Sep 21, 2012
Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
A UNION ? I sure as hell hope so. Get one in there before they pull any more BS.These nursing homes will be swamped with baby boomers as they age, so there should be enough profits running these places,but they have to get Medicaid to kick in more money.
Years ago a union was voted in but Zacher scared them away and after that a union rep.from Rochester came to my house and I agreed that they need a union but I guess that fell thru also.
I heard about a union from the nurses aide people.I wonder if a union would be for all of the workers, or just the medical people?
Hope it happens, and soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tonawanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New york scratch off 8 hr Night Heat 135
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Cultural diversity has its pitfalls 12 hr EatMyDust 5
degenerate white trash now join blacks and rica... (Jul '12) 12 hr EatMyDust 23
Wheatfield Budget (Jun '12) 21 hr Favorite neighbor 7
News Tier economy: Only Puerto Rico worse Mon LOL 15
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) Mon Ibid 204
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Tonawanda Mortgages