Sex offender arraigned on failure to register

Nov 9, 2010 Full story: Buffalo News 10

LOCKPORTa 'A Level 3 sex offender from Buffalo who allegedly has not registered his home address with the state recently was arraigned on a felony charge of failure to register Monday in Niagara County Court.

Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Six felonies? So how come he's not working in government?
GuMP

Ransomville, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Your Name Here wrote:
Six felonies? So how come he's not working in government?
Darn GOOD QUESTION. Where is the 3 strikes & your out law ? Does he know somebody up on the bench ?

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2010
I just figured it out... Niagara County! They drop DWI's to parking tickets so this guy got his felonies dropped to shoplifting and failure to pay his water bill.
wondering08

Buffalo, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2010
after reading this:
LOCKPORT—A Level 3 sex offender from Buffalo who allegedly has not registered his home address with the state recently was arraigned on a felony charge of failure to register Monday in Niagara County Court.
Juan Davilla, 41, whose attorney gave his address as Herkimer Street, pleaded not guilty.
He was rated a Level 3 offender, the most severe classification, after being convicted of the statutory rape of a 16-year-old girl in Buffalo in 2000.
Assistant District Attorney Cheryl L. Nichols said Davilla has 21 previous convictions, including six felonies. Judge Sara Sheldon Sperrazza ordered him held on $2,500 bail.
WHY DID THEY LET HIM OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE AFTER 21 CONVICTIONS INCLUDING THE 6 FELONIES??? What was the law smoking when they let him go??
GuMP

Ransomville, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2010
Your Name Here wrote:
I just figured it out... Niagara County! They drop DWI's to parking tickets so this guy got his felonies dropped to shoplifting and failure to pay his water bill.
That might be darn close to what the outcome is.
CuomoDaHomo

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2010
He work's for us as a CI, confidentail informant..And has benn doing a fine Job arresting all you real criminal's..Remember these people: SOP's are'nt criminal's they are Victim's..We Hire'd Them All.CSEA.
RealCrime

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2010
Must of Hire'd him out of Riverview or Cape Vincent CF's..the CSEA is hiring them all. pull his RAP sheet.
Seen It Before

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2010
Your Name Here wrote:
That depends. In Niagara County the one judge suspends and revokes pistol permits all the time just because he can. Real criminals he cuts all sorts of slack but legal gun owners get the shaft from him. Nice huh???
Flyers Phan

Buffalo, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2010
Well, NY is one of the most liberal states in the US. That is why I am leaving for Arizona. As of 7/31/10, one can carry a concealed handgun without a permit in Arizona. Can't believe it took me till now to finally prepare to get the heck out of this liberal welfare scumbag enabling state. Glad my future tax dollars from my AZ paycheck won't be wasted on enabling welfare bums and psychopaths.A 150K home in Phoenix has $1500 property taxes at most. Here, usually 4K and up. Like I said the other day, the best thing one can do to screw Albany is LEAVE !!!!!
Flyers Phan

Buffalo, NY

#10 Nov 13, 2010
It amazes me how NY as well keeps many convicted sex offenders out of gen pop while imprisoned. Plus, has liberal provisions to plea bargain their way out of jail completely in turn for being a registered sex offender and community service. Sex offenders IMO are lower scum than anyone else in the prison system. "Dirty Harry" and "Death Wish" advocate vigilante methods on scumbags. Those movies are the best. Ironically, Eastwood made "Magnum Force" as a liberal's "wet dream" because he got so much backlash from "Dirty Harry." Fortunately, "Sudden Impact" returned to the vigilante attitudes of the original.I knew of an Erie County sex offender back in the 90's at a bar in Amherst. He served 6 months for sodomy of a 13 year old.Out in Alden where he never had to deal with a "real prison." WTG NY welfare and psychopath enablers !!! Only in NY does one get only 6 mths for forcing a 13 year old to blow you! In the preinternet 90's era, sex offenders could "hide their warts." This dude was dating numerous women (some with kids). Since he of course never admitted his past and found out through others, I am sure many unsuspecting women didn't know either. Hopefully the sex offender list online has caused this coward's sex life to dry up. It's good to know that we atleast have public sites online that are accessible to the public to view convicted sex offenders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tonawanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the bigger Coward? 2 hr dagnasty 1
DEVELOPING: Feds raid residence on Batavia-Oakf... 2 hr Liberty Pole monkeys 2
benefits for single moms (Apr '12) 14 hr Kilhoffer_Street_... 25
Dr. Andrew Cappuccino (Feb '13) 18 hr mayordysaster 11
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Alberto 19,592
Whaetfield Racist ? (Dec '12) Jan 15 HIGh ya 97
Sheriff Giles Jan 14 HIGh ya 4
North Tonawanda Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web