whose that big bitch with GEORGE PAIR

Posted in the North Terre Haute Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FanOfHis

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 24, 2013
does anyone know that huge bitch that is with george pair i mean how many kids did she have i only saw 1
FanOfHis

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 24, 2013
i just wish she would leave again
Haha

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Her name is Shelby waters they have a child together
nikki

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Wow someone must be jealous ...you people are messed up
hehehe

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jan 29, 2013
lmfao people are messed up but this is funny stuff lol crazy
yeppppp

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jan 29, 2013
ya i worked with that big mouth girl

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2013
I thought it was Zach Buza's mom she is white trash and her family is inbred
nikki

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2013
All yu people in this site are fukkin ridiculous and have no lifes .. this is only the 2nd or 3rd time I have been on here and all it is is people talkin shyt about other people ... shelby is my sister and whoever the fukk made this needs smacked. . She is good mom and george loves her so to the hater that made this .. find someone else to pick on .. george and her are not gonna break up so go be a fan of someone elses man .. plus yur prolly a big ol nasty skeezer yourself not to mention jelous a f ..
lmfao

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jan 31, 2013
lol noone could e bigger and nastier than shelby waters lolololololoololol
lmfao

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jan 31, 2013
and by the way that bitch should stay out of peoples personal business shes the one who needs smacked again and again obviously she has no life all she does is get in everyones problems so if shes going to put her comment in then heres mine so yaaa
FanOfHis

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jan 31, 2013
im not just his fan hes my number 1 one fan haha
FanOfHis

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 31, 2013
i think he enjoys me more than i do him
FanOfHis

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jan 31, 2013
work is a great place to meet new people hahah
michael

Lake Zurich, IL

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Ain't got nothin to say bad bout Shelby she a good mom an a good gf. Rare these days nothin but a bunch sluts nowdays. Prolly the bitch that wrote this jus wanna sucka Dick get cum shot on her face than let it be known on here lmfao get a life bitch u can never do for my brother what his WIFE has done for him.he loves her hunny trust me I know he my best friend he tells me EVERYTHING an nothing bout no bitch at his work has Eva came up so obviously u jus mad cause u want that pair Dick but can't get it so u gonna hate on someone that does! Lmmfao getta life bitch. I love you shelb
Basra

United States

#25 Jan 31, 2013
So, apparently no one dresses up for Halloween here. I wish I'd known that before I used grease paint for my mustache. And I can't even take off my hat, because then I'm Hitler.
nichole

United States

#26 Jan 31, 2013
I went to school with George and when he's with a girl he's faithful Shelby is beautiful I seen her and George at the store when she was preg so yea the little who#e that made this is just mad get a life sweetie u gotta be a faithful down as# bit#h to have a pair man.. ;-)
Shelby aka that fat bitch

Hammond, IN

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Damn all you got is that im fat??? Your life must really suck!!!! Yep im big but im beautiful and my man loves me i can lose weight half you haters on here prolly got ugly ass faces and disease that u cant fix! And wat about me and my son??? Better mom than all u bitches cant put your real name????? No one has anything on me! NEVER done drugs havent even smokes a cig never been in trouble haha hate on it!!!!! Pretty sure i know some of you tgat are commenting on here but whats funny is NO ONE HAS EVER SMACKED ME last time i checked but come on and try bet u will get ur ass handed to u ya im FAT but can still whoop u!!! Damn get a life just mad cause we are doing good!!!!! Thanks michael nd nikki love u guys
Deneice

Terre Haute, IN

#28 Jan 31, 2013
Hey scanks leave that girl alone she is ver kind sweet and good to her son and HER MAN you all just want what she ha well suck wind you bunch of trash talking slim that girl is beautiful......got your back Shelby
Shelby aka that fat bitch

Hammond, IN

#29 Jan 31, 2013
Thank you so much to everyone that is sticking up for me!!!! Guess some people get jealous of others who have what they dont. Calling me fat is no thing! Guess i need to add you to my pray list!!!!!!
aly

United States

#30 Jan 31, 2013
I think shelby is wonderful and if her name is coming out ya mouth you must be jealous that she is loved and beautiful with an adorable son...so shut ya mouths

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying and hazing from THN basketball players 18 min Geez 5
Teachers Sleeping with Students 31 min Concerned 1
teepee tavern 38 min Look for me 28
School Admin 48 min Ed Rose 10
Chris Brown letter to the editor Thursday 52 min Ed Rose 9
kim Steadman schepper 7 hr get with the times 15
nasty crankwhore works ar isu lives on amber rd... 8 hr Amber 31

Freeze Warning for Vigo County was issued at October 31 at 9:54AM EDT

North Terre Haute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE