Otter Creek spokesman: 'He caught himself on fire'
Smoking a cigarette while using an oxygen tank led to the death of a North Terre Haute man who succumbed in an apartment fire Saturday evening.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.
#1 Dec 17, 2009
Always read and follow label directions.
#2 Dec 17, 2009
OMG! That's good stuff there Jim.
Add your comments below
|a oeIta s tragic, ita s not right.a Family of s...||15 min||Wert||4|
|Carrie pohlmon||24 min||Nice Try||19|
|who do you know thats a home wrecker?||49 min||Latavion||13|
|Tricia Finney (May '15)||52 min||Townie||171|
|Rodney Presslor is a snitch also||56 min||screw it||5|
|The Democratic Party!||1 hr||A concernd Dad||8|
|Fireman Layoffs||1 hr||AllThingsEqual||36|
Find what you want!
Search North Terre Haute Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC