Humble and patient

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Born 1991 or somewhere around there. Has a daughter with Courtney Lewis. If he wants a way to get more time with his daughter he has someone who wants to help him.
Humble and patient

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Who is he
Amigo

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Sounds like a set up to me!!
Lava

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Humble and patient I think you have more important things to worry bout , like your daughters that you gave up , talk bout pos
Harper

Clearwater, FL

#7 Jan 24, 2013
I think he has been ill. I have a friend that said he was not doing very well at all. Don't want in on any bashing on here. Just repeating what I was told.
Humble and patient

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Thank you Harper
Humble and patient

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Harper wrote:
I think he has been ill. I have a friend that said he was not doing very well at all. Don't want in on any bashing on here. Just repeating what I was told.
Harper- could you get his number?:) I would like to speak with him
Bad boys

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Amigo wrote:
Sounds like a set up to me!!
it is... But not for him. He's the beneficiary.
lol

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Where are you!!??
allen hazen

Brazil, IN

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Lol I it is but I'm the beneficiary ? I always am:)
allen hazen

Brazil, IN

#13 Feb 1, 2013
If your trying to get ahold of me do it on Facebook lol,, I have no reason. To hide...lol I'm under bad boy?

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
I do not have Facebook, I tried to look you up, couldn't find you. Please, can we meet sometime- you can pick the place and time

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Can you make a new email so I can email you my name and phone number?

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Feb 2, 2013
I am simply an individual who, for reasons that ill explain later, wants to help you. I'm willing to help with legal fees. I want to see you with your daughter. I want to send a message to her mother that she is outmatched by me... & what better way than to get you your daughter more. Reply if you're interested.
Beep beep

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Isaiah Washington IV (born August 3, 1963) is an American actor. A veteran of several Spike Lee films, Washington is best known for his role as Dr. Preston Burke on the ABC medical drama Grey's Anatomy from 2005 until 2007.
Allen Hazen

Brazil, IN

#19 Feb 4, 2013
My Daughters mother ( Courtney Lewis ) is an amazing mother and I would never do anything to take my child away from her mother we get along fine and agree on visitation for My child...I would never in my life go against Courtney we are split up but shes a wonderful person and I love her with all my heart ...I dont know what your situation is but please leave my child and my childs mother alone and worry about your own family and life like a responsible adult
Allen Hazen

Brazil, IN

#20 Feb 4, 2013
and Brandon provides a nice life for your daughter every time i have seen her she has been happy..idk u but nobody could ever outmatch courtney as a mom especially not you...you will not find a ally here but if you dont leave my family alone you can earn an enemy
RUNVS

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Allen speaks the truth and whoever started this needs to back off because not all of Courtney's friends are little.
yall stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Goooooo ALLLLLLENNN!!! TELL HER! SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE YOUR BABY MOMMA ALONE (:
lol

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Feb 8, 2013
Enemies fine- cps will give me the same results. ;)

Just thought u might wanna b on the good side of my intentions. Enemy /ally- matters not to me. Good day. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Terre Haute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We Need To Ban The ACLU If They Protect Muslims. 1 min Jack 3
south special ed swinger? 17 min Yummy 4
Amanda Corey 31 min Interested 1
Kristin Fritz 31 min OpEd 9
A City on the Brink 56 min wondering 19
Useless junkies 3 hr bno 3
dego fest 4 hr josh 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Terre Haute Mortgages