white man looking for an attractive b...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fuqu

New Hope, VA

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Go get a bottle of cocco butter and a white girl , only thing black chicks got is kids
SingleWhiteFemal e

Princeton, WV

#22 Mar 28, 2013
Just saying,
I like black men and proud of it.
Susie

Bluefield, WV

#23 Mar 30, 2013
SingleWhiteFemale wrote:
Just saying,
I like black men and proud of it.
Then u are trash!
SingleWhiteFemal e

Princeton, WV

#24 Mar 31, 2013
Susie wrote:
<quoted text> Then u are trash!
Aww, I think somebody is jealous. Poor baby, keep hunting you will find a man to put up with you. LOL
Susie

Bluefield, WV

#25 Apr 3, 2013
SingleWhiteFemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, I think somebody is jealous. Poor baby, keep hunting you will find a man to put up with you. LOL
Awwww. i think i'm not jealous of u and ur black man. Keep it up because no decent white man would have u.
SingleWhiteFemal e

Princeton, WV

#26 Apr 5, 2013
Susie wrote:
<quoted text> Awwww. i think i'm not jealous of u and ur black man. Keep it up because no decent white man would have u.
Oh they want me, Im just not interested. Do you know why they want me, because I am cute, confident, and work hard for everything I have. Oh and I have a happy, wonderful personality unlike you. Hate and racist, makes for ugly people. Both on the inside and out. I will never understand where racist people get so much hate for others. I live my life my way and because of that Im happy.
Susie

Princeton, WV

#27 Apr 5, 2013
SingleWhiteFemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they want me, Im just not interested. Do you know why they want me, because I am cute, confident, and work hard for everything I have. Oh and I have a happy, wonderful personality unlike you. Hate and racist, makes for ugly people. Both on the inside and out. I will never understand where racist people get so much hate for others. I live my life my way and because of that Im happy.
You are trash! I rest my case....Oh BTW i know who u are and u are not cute, and ur personality stinks!
SingleWhiteFemal e

Princeton, WV

#28 Apr 5, 2013
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>You are trash! I rest my case....Oh BTW i know who u are and u are not cute, and ur personality stinks!
LOL, You dont have a clue to who I am. So glad I am me and not you. Im done with your petty attitude, it is not worth my time. Im happy and that is what is important. That is all I have to say on matter.
Susie

Princeton, WV

#29 Apr 6, 2013
SingleWhiteFemale wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, You dont have a clue to who I am. So glad I am me and not you. Im done with your petty attitude, it is not worth my time. Im happy and that is what is important. That is all I have to say on matter.
LaLa bahahaha
know you both

Bluefield, WV

#30 Apr 24, 2013
it sounds like you both are j of each other and you should be thankful for what you got if you love who you are with then it dont matter what race they are
white guy

United States

#31 May 10, 2013
I never got one email, c'mon where you pretty black girls at?
Red

Minneapolis, MN

#32 May 12, 2013
I am a redneck and I believe in inbreeding with your cousins. Don't date black, date your sister!!
Salam

El Segundo, CA

#34 Oct 18, 2013
white guy wrote:
I never got one email, c'mon where you pretty black girls at?
Exactly why do you want to date black women? If you are truly interested in dating one there are sites were you could find plenty of prospects.
Wonder

Minneapolis, MN

#35 Oct 21, 2013
Why worry about color
Of
You like a
Person
U
Like
Th
sbo

Atlanta, GA

#37 Dec 4, 2013
white guy wrote:
I never got one email, c'mon where you pretty black girls at?
i forgot my email password sorry would u give me a ring 0747912704
Cynthia

Raleigh, NC

#38 Dec 15, 2013
meme wrote:
<quoted text>Stand up for what you want. I'm a good black female. And I would date a good white man.
I would love to date you Richmond Va, I'm African american/WestIndian mixed age47 Location Raleigh,N.C.
sam

Washington, DC

#39 Dec 30, 2013
U be with who u want I'm white guy and I love blk d$$$
Lindsey

Washington, DC

#40 Jan 19, 2014
I see nothing wrong with interracial dating. We are all equal and all have our own preference. Nobody can say anything on here without someone starting a bunch of sh*t. If the guy wants to date a black woman then that is fine! I'm a white girl also lesbian and I've dated black and white girls. Color is not what makes a person it is what's inside. I have seen many sexy black girls around here but unfortunately they are not into chicks. Everyone has their own preference...if u have a problem with it just keep it to urself and mind ya own!
darkNlovely

United States

#41 Jul 22, 2015
I am.a blk female and I just love me some sugar YES people should date who they want without any questions about where they come from or the color of their skin as long as they make each other happy I say you haters shut the hello up..LOL..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary E Maphis 4 hr 3vil 12
tiffany lavacs? (Mar '15) 5 hr Jake 3
I hate up on the hill Thu haha 4
Coal Bucket Deli (Apr '15) Thu Ppl 24
hottest girl in tazewell?? (Apr '15) Thu Wow 37
Tazewell coaches Thu I get it 14
Milfs Thu Pound Town 4

North Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Tazewell Mortgages